Submission Details

avatar

- Elite League

43705 points avec Intel Core i7 8700K à 7044MHz

Position dans le classement

1718th

WR Rank:

1718th sur un total de 6109

164th

Global 6x CPU classement:

164th sur un total de 913

1st

Core i7 8700K classement:

Cup Gold 1st sur un total de 188

Points earned for overclocker league

Points earned for team league

Gallerie photos

Captures d'écran
Geekbench3 - Multi Core screenshot
screenshot
ROG Maximus X Apex
ROG Maximus X Apex
Trident Z
Trident Z
URL, image ou code de vérification
http://browser.geekbench.com/geekbench3/8665102

Détails matériel

Détails Processeur

Détails mémoire

  • Manufacturer: G.SKILL
  • Produit: Trident Z
  • Refroidissement: Liquid Nitrogen
  • Type: 16MB DDR4 SDRAM
  • Fréquence: @ 2 141MHz
  • Chronomètres CL12.0 11-11-28 1T
  • buy on amazon

Détails carte graphique

  • Fréquence: MHz / MHz (Stock)

Détails carte mère

Détails disque

Détails alimentation

  • Fabricant: Seasonic
  • Séries: PRIME
  • Alimentation: 1 200 Watt
  • buy on amazon

Commentaires récents

GermanyDancop a commenté son propre score:

Holz shit...I got something without direct die!!!

United StatesGtiJason dit :

4280c12-11 OMG ! So WANT, Great job Dan

GermanyNik dit :

Crazy Chip and IMC !

Australiaunityofsaints dit :

Is the RAM actually on LN2?

GermanyDancop dit :

Yes and no... It needs exactly 6 degrees... So I basically use the pot to keep it warm

ItalyRULE dit :

i don't know if your comment is for me or others but if is for me i need direct die and several hours of pretesting in order to try at least to be a little bit competitive against people that can have access to a totally different kind of cpu due to heavy binning from friend shop, like you.

FlanK3r dit :

wow, the memory !!!

United StatesSparkysAdventure dit :

O_o

PolandSonyHD dit :

Dat 3600C17 kit doe.

Australiazeropluszero dit :

11 hours ago, RULE said:

i don't know if your comment is for me or others but if is for me i need direct die and several hours of pretesting in order to try at least to be a little bit competitive against people that can have access to a totally different kind of cpu due to heavy binning from friend shop, like you.

He's not saying caseking does all the binning for you, but thats exactly what he's saying. 

United Statesjpmboy dit :

crazy ram sticks!

Indonesiaspeed.fastest dit :

Now try direct die then :D Awesome memory kit!

GermanyNik dit :

19 hours ago, RULE said:

i don't know if your comment is for me or others but if is for me i need direct die and several hours of pretesting in order to try at least to be a little bit competitive against people that can have access to a totally different kind of cpu due to heavy binning from friend shop, like you.

...........thats my best chip , binned out of many cpus, best cpu under ss look here ,

 

http://hwbot.org/submission/3806042_nik_xtu_core_i7_8700k_3335_marks

L742......

Can buy it ;)

 

Grezz NIK

Romaniasuzuki dit :

Nice cpu Nik . How was it on air/water ?

GermanyNik dit :

r15 5,5g @1,38 20c water idle

ItalySepmsi dit :

I bet that if the submission had been made with an old and dirty z170 oc formul now rule and zero would be complimenting with dancop instead of crying around lol

ItalyRULE dit :

On 8/16/2018 at 8:43 PM, Sepmsi said:

I bet that if the submission had been made with an old and dirty z170 oc formul now rule and zero would be complimenting with dancop instead of crying around lol

First of all my ocf aren't dirty at all and i'm not crying around.

Second i tought that messagge from Daniel "without direct die" was for me since i've share result made with my Direct Die pot 2 days earlyer.

Then you chose the worst 2 guys to do sarcasm with, trust me, we can be realy dicks.

On 8/16/2018 at 10:36 AM, Nik said:

...........thats my best chip , binned out of many cpus, best cpu under ss look here ,

 

http://hwbot.org/submission/3806042_nik_xtu_core_i7_8700k_3335_marks

L742......

Can buy it ;)

 


Next time sold that chip to me instead of @Dancop, he is retired from OC.

ItalySepmsi dit :

I have not chosen anyone, I have said the pure truth, you always tend to defend and emphasize the brand from which you receive free stuff (asrock) and all the people who use asrock components. Then when the reds destroy you with scores like these, start attacking with these low-level bullshit, imagine if a dancop level clocker, wasting time reading the bullshit you write on facebook ... come on rule leave this shit on your facebook home not here...

ItalyRULE dit :

20 hours ago, Sepmsi said:

I have not chosen anyone, I have said the pure truth, you always tend to defend and emphasize the brand from which you receive free stuff (asrock) and all the people who use asrock components. Then when the reds destroy you with scores like these, start attacking with these low-level bullshit, imagine if a dancop level clocker, wasting time reading the bullshit you write on facebook ... come on rule leave this shit on your facebook home not here...

Ee MatTaReLla CoSa Fa?

GermanyNik dit :

On 8/18/2018 at 10:12 AM, RULE said:

First of all my ocf aren't dirty at all and i'm not crying around.

Second i tought that messagge from Daniel "without direct die" was for me since i've share result made with my Direct Die pot 2 days earlyer.

Then you chose the worst 2 guys to do sarcasm with, trust me, we can be realy dicks.


Next time sold that chip to me instead of @Dancop, he is retired from OC.

You can buy it, dan tested this Chip under ln2 for me ;)

 

PM

ItalyRULE dit :

Too late brother, z390 and 9900k on the way in a bit.

Italyrsannino dit :

ahah great score daniel ...uff... need to rebench :D ....

United StatesSparkysAdventure dit :

a

United StatesSparkysAdventure dit :

_

Veuillez vous identifier ou enregister pour commenter