TechPowerUp today released GPU-Z version 0.4.9, our comprehensive graphics subsystem information and monitoring utility that lets you get important details about the installed graphics hardware in your computer, and lets you monitor parameters such as clock speeds, voltages, temperatures, fan speeds, and usages (on supported GPUs). The latest version of GPU-Z adds support for NVIDIA's upcoming GeForce GTX 570 graphics card, support for detection of PCI-Express 3.0 bus interface, detection of some new upcoming entry-level AMD Radeon HD 6000 series GPUs, and a large number of stability and reliability updates.
DOWNLOAD: TechPowerUp GPU-Z 0.4.9
A list of changes follows.
* Added support for GeForce GTX 570, GTX 460 SE
* Added support for PCI-Express 3.0
* Added PowerColor Giveaway
* Added Colorfire PCI vendor ID
* Added detection for AMD Radeon HD 6310, HD 6370
* Fixed BIOS >64k reading on GF110
* Added GT215 based GT 220
* Fixed TMU count on GF104
* Improved default clock reading on GeForce GTX 580
* Better error handling for memory type detection code