Today we bring your attention to some rules changes that apply to the 3DMark Time Spy benchmark from December 1st 2016. Thanks to work from both Futuremark and HWBOT a screenshot is no longer required, instead the result can now be submitted directly from 3DMark.com.
To submit scores you simply need to be logged in. After a score has been acheived and validated a 'Sumbit result to HWBOT' button will then appear, allowing you to automatically submit to HWBOT. Note: you will only be able to submit one time with each validated score. From December 1st screenshots will no longer be accepted.
Here’s a full outline of the rules changlog for 3DMark Time Spy as noted by Christian Ney:
- - added dl link
- - Added default benchmark settings
- - Added score
- - Clarified allowed OS (All windows based)
- - Added HyperThreading, priority and affinity
- - Screenshot no longer required, result must be submitted directly from 3dmark.com
- - Added Altering benchmark files or the rendering (LOD and tesselation level modification included)
- - Updated screenshots
- - Updated changelog
- - Changed screenshot small to 200x150
- - Added what red and green means
- - Added system info information
- - Added verification link requirements