In case you didn't know, El Genieben is HWBOT's in-house software genius. Having improved the Aquamark wrapper and notorious for checking the integrity of benchmark software, he also developed an easy installer for all HWBOT benchmarks. Known as the Portable Benchmarks, he released V1.5 yesterday. As usual, the installers are split up in 2D Lite and 2D Full setups. Enjoy!
Download here (HWBOT mirror coming soon)
- PCMark dependencies are installed BEFORE the benchmarks (if ticked).
- Java Redis bug introduced in v1.4 is now fixed.
- Removed software:
- MultiCorePi@Linpack v5.0.0
- Multi Threaded Pi v6.0
- Updated software:
- CPU-Z 1.68 to 1.69
- XTU 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124
- FM SystemInfo 4.25 to 4.26
- GeekBench 3.1.4 to 3.1.5
- Passmark PerformanceTest 8.0.1030 to 8.0.1031
- WinRAR 5.01 to 5.10b1
- Y-cruncher 0.6.3.9416b FIX1 to 0.6.4 Build 9424