Budapest, Hungary – March 26, 2013 – FinalWire Ltd. today announced the immediate availability of AIDA64 Extreme 4.30 software, a streamlined diagnostic and benchmarking tool for home users; the immediate availability of AIDA64 Engineer 4.30 software, a professional diagnostic and benchmarking solution for corporate IT technicians and engineers; the immediate availability of AIDA64 Business 4.30 software, an essential network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises; and the immediate availability of AIDA64 Network Audit 4.30 software, a dedicated network audit toolset to collect and manage corporate network inventories.
The new version comes with an additional multi-threaded OpenCL GPGPU benchmark which can be used to measure the SHA-1 hashing performance of modern graphics processors and APUs. As AIDA64 has included a hash benchmark for CPUs for years, users can now directly compare how good their GPUs and CPUs are at crunching one of the most widely used cryptographic hash functions. The latest versions also implements support for Microsoft Windows 8.1 Update 1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 Update 1 as well as for the latest hardware.
New features & improvements
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Update 1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 Update 1 support
- OpenCL GPGPU SHA-1 hash benchmark
- CUDA 6.0 support
- Socket AM1 motherboards support
- Improved support for Intel “Broadwell” CPU
- Preliminary support for AMD “Carrizo” and “Toronto” APUs
- Preliminary support for Intel “Skylake”, “Cherry Trail”, “Denverton” CPUs
- Crucial M550 and Intel 730 SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon R7 265
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 745, GeForce 800 Series
Full press release: http://www.aida64.com/news/finalwire-debuts-aida64-v430