Another quick and short news item to inform you that El Genieben has released a new version of the HWBOT Aquamark wrapper. V2.51.106 is a build that is mainly fixing some bugs that came with the renewed V2.50 wrapper. The version is compatible with the HWBOT engine, as is the previous v2.27 wrapper. That means you can still use both to submit results to HWBOT (and the Country Cup, of course). From January 2014 forward, v2.51 will be mandatory for submissions and the previous versions will become unsupported. In other words, you have about 40 days to submit all your backups.
Thank you all for your understanding, and thanks to El Genieben for all his work on the Aquamark wrapper!
- [FIX] Missing dll libraries from installer package.
- [FIX] Some icons were not displayed on NVIDIA systems.
- [FIX] Registry setting background did not work properly.
- [REM] Default background 'circuits' was removed to keep a cleaner look and smaller exe size.
- [UPD] If LODAdj is not found, it will assume it is not an ATI/AMD card.
- [UPD] System Info Library updated to v1.06, with the following changes
- Code cleanup and fixing that prevented the application from running on some systems were expected information was missing.
- Empty RAM slots are skipped when reading Vendor name
- Detection mechanism of NVIDIA Display INF file changed
- New BIOS Vendors: Phoenix, Award, InsydeH2O
- Detection of DirectX version
- Detection of GFX used output ports (VGA/DVI/HDMI etc.)
- New Drivers: Cat13.11 B9.2
- Completed Radeon R9 series.
- KNOWN ISSUES
- Startup is slowed down by dxdiag.