Heads up for all the overclockers of Latin America!
- First Step SP 16M ( since20-11-2011 until 5-12-2011)
- Final Step SP 1M - the best 10 participants ( since 5-12-2011 until 15-12-2011)
- The tournament is for Overclockers in Latin America.
- The contest judges may remove any benchmark you deem necessary, the 10 finalists are going to ask if or if a video of his hard running when pulling the benchmark order.
- No limit to the transfer of results.
- No hardware allows Engeniering Samples.
- For all benchmarks the permitted speed of 4400Mhz, + / -5, possibility to participate, even for the AMD Sempron.
- Can be any type of cooling.
- For Benchmarks need to use the Wallpaper of the tournament.
- Screens for benchmarks: they must contain, Cpu-z, three tabs: CPU-memory and mainboard, the screen must cover the entire desktop
- Creating a Thread with the name or nickname of the participant at every stage and will be exclusive for use, where they will raise their benchmark screen, and also put the information requested as set forth above (personal data and hardware to use), there is a thread for each stage of the tournament.
- The hardware that is used in the first stage must be the same as in the second - final, any change must be communicated to the judges and the Organization shall be to them or not approval of that change.
- Cooling: which each sees fit, do not specify, only not to exceed 4400Mhz.
- The ceiling of the limitation is 4.4 Ghz (+ / -5 MHz.) 4400 MHz is the maximum.