TechPowerUp today releases the latest version of GPU-Z, our popular graphics subsystem information, diagnostic, and monitoring utility. Version 0.5.3 comes with a timely dose of support for new GPUs, and stability fixes. To begin with, GPU-Z now supports recently released GPUs such as AMD Radeon HD 6790, AMD FirePro V5800, NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M, GTX 540M, G315M, Quadro FX 600, FX 2800M, Quadro 4000; a trio of new voltage controllers are supported, including VT1556, uP6266, uP6218; and added capability to show sensors in TechPowerUp OSD Server (upcoming software). Several stability and reliability updates were also made.
DOWNLOAD: TechPowerUp GPU-Z v0.5.3
A list of changes follows.
* Added support for AMD Radeon HD 6790, FirePro V5800
* Added support for GeForce GT 555M, GTX 540M, G315M, Quadro FX 600, FX 2800M, Quadro 4000
* Fixed GeForce GTX 590 release date
* Added support for voltage controllers VT1556, uP6266, uP6218
* Added VDDCI measurement on CHL8228 based ATI cards
* Added capability to show sensors in TechPowerUp OSD Server
* Fixed several crashes and resource leaks