Please post your feedback so other community members know if this is good stuff or bad stuff.
TechPowerUp Radeon BIOS Editor (RBE), has been updated to version 1.27. RBE is our popular AMD/ATI Radeon graphics cards BIOS manipulation utility. This version of RBE refines support for new kinds of voltage controllers, such as the ones found on Radeon HD 6800 series and Radeon HD 6900 series graphics cards; improved device ID table of Radeon HD 6900 series, an improved BIOS extraction component, and a better hex-editor UI, among other changes that enhance the application's functionality and stability.
DOWNLOAD: TechPowerUp Radeon BIOS Editor v1.27
A complete list of changes follows.
- Added volt modding capability for CHL8214 voltage controller (reference design 6870 and 6850 cards).
- Added volt modding capability for VT1556M voltage controller (reference design 6970 and 6950 cards).
- Changing DeviceID now changes both locations properly (hopefully) all the time.
- Changing VendorID should work in more cases now.
- Added some new DeviceIDs (6950/6970).
- Updated WinFlash link.
- Updated RBE's internal BIOS extraction method to account for "ATI" labelled "AMD" now.
- Improved Hex editor interface a little.
- Fixed method 1 overdrive hacking signature extraction for 6xx0 cards. Only superficially tested due to no available non-reference signatures yet.