GIGABYTE H55/H57 IGP OC Challenge

• News, Contests, Gigabyte

Good luck! I'm eager to see how high you guys can clock the IGP!

Slovenia tiborrr says:

Thanks, I'll pass. I'm really a dedicated 3DMark2001SE IGP grinder, but there are some platforms that just aren't worth the effort :P Wake me up when you start AMD IGP challenge. You know I'm always up for it! :)

United States Chuchnit says:

I'm seriously thinking about competing in this. God, I'm gonna spend more money on the ln2 than the hardware I'm pouring it on :P

dexterdude says:

OMG the compo I have been waiting for ^^ butt damm got not the moneys for the cooling of motherbord kinda fail :P

United States Gomeler says:

I'll wait till the middle of the month to see if I can eBay style snipe this thing :D

Not sure if LN2 will help a lot guys! I've tested the Clarkdale IGP clocking a while ago for Madshrimps and the difference in overclockability was surprisingly low. Maybe it was just my sample, though :-)

dexterdude says:

hmm thanks in advanced than i will try to get at least a gigabyte bord in time and if i have time ill try a dice rune just for the fun and looks nice and i am adic to the sound of boiling ice in a tube 8D

I would recommend everyone to learn about the architecture of the Intel GMA HD as well ... there are some hidden performance gates :)

dexterdude says:

ohw by how do you meen learning?

Just figure out how it works exactly; what relation exists between IGP and CPU, memory, memory controller etc.

United States Gomeler says:

Massman said: Not sure if LN2 will help a lot guys! I've tested the Clarkdale IGP clocking a while ago for Madshrimps and the difference in overclockability was surprisingly low.

Maybe it was just my sample, though :-)

It is Vantage, CPU score will help a little bit :D

Now you gave away the clue :D

dexterdude says:

whahah i just saw the last score the cpu is A real key and than mem thats inportaind ass wel them please lat my money be early i so wana join the COMPO :P