Here at HWBOT we try our best to deliver a fair and enjoyable playing field for all those who participate in the rankings and competition. To be able to provide this kind of service we have tried to design some submission and general rules to help remove any doubts about whether something is allowed or not. Based on continued experience these rules will be updated, expanded and completed as time goes by. Please check back for any updates.
Nvidia's SLI technology did not only make extreme overclocking a lot more difficult, as we have to handle multiple LN2 containers, it also made extreme overclocking a lot more expensive. Luckily, here at HWBOT, we play with all hardware, not just the most high-end configurations. Therefore, let's go back in time and take on older generations of SLI and try to push them to the absolute maximum!
This month, we'll be focussing on the Nvidia GeForce 6 to GeForce 200 series (5 stages) in 2-Way SLI configuration. The chosen benchmarks are 3DMark06 and 3DMark Vantage. You can use a dual-gpu VGA ... if you think that'll bring home the victory.
Good luck all!
- HWBOT OC Challenge July 2011 is closed since 31 July 2011.
- This competition is between teams.
This competition is closed. You can no longer join.
- #1: 3DMark06 GeForce 7 SLI closed, ended on 31 July 2011
- #2: 3DMark06 GeForce 6 SLI closed, ended on 31 July 2011
- #3: Vantage GeForce 8 SLI closed, ended on 31 July 2011
- #4: Vantage GeForce 9 SLI closed, ended on 31 July 2011
- #5: Vantage GeForce 200 SLI closed, ended on 31 July 2011
This competition was open to everyone.
- Discuss the competition at the HWBOT forum (44 comments)
- HWBOT OC Challenge July 2011 (madshrimps.be)
- HWBOT OC Challenge July 2011 (overclockear.com)