OverClocking-TV (aka. OCTV) was founded in 2008 by the ex video team from a french hardware media. These guys were doing video since the beginning of the worldwide OC community and OC competition contest and pursued that goal through OCTV.
The main people behind the story of OCTV are Trouffman (Isaï¿½e Simonnet) and Xyala (Timothï¿½e Pineau). As they started officially in 2008, they had the idea to launch a new media that would dedicate its editorial line to the production of overclocking related video content. With time, the activities of OCTV also reached larger horizons with written reviews and tight collaboration with industry vendors. Recently a third language, Spanish, got added to the site to reach the southern-America Overclocker community.
"Broadcasting overclockers mind over the world"
OverClocking-TV`s mission since the beginning is simple : Share and spread the word about overclocking. We aim to provide to the world a unique inside view of overclocking shows through broadcasts, videos and interviews.
OCTV has no roots or attachment to any country. Reporting about everything everywhere, we greatly encourage collaboration across medias and volunteer work of enthusiasts and fans.
Traveling all around the world, OCTV aims to give a free and open access to all it`s content. Distributed under Creative Common license, our productions are shared among fans but also industrial that use some content as demonstration videos for visitors to their companies.
It is important for fans to be able to see what is going on in these worldwide competitions. No matter what vendor is behind it. We all want to see what is going on, to see how our friends do and how they demonstrate live their overclocking skills to the community. We made it our mission to provide to fans the best live overclocking experience out there for the past years on we are definitely pushing it towards that ultimate goal.
Live OC Event Coverage
OverClocking-TV has covered almost all the Live OC competitions since the very beginning. Below, a short list of the Competitions covered all along our existence:
- Asus OC Event (Germany, 2007)
- Gigabyte Open Overclocking Championship (2008, 2009 and 2010)
- Gigabyte Tweaking (France, 2009)
- P55 OC Challenge (France & Germany, 2010)
- MSI OC Championship (Netherlands, 2008)
- MSI Master Overclocking Arena (2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011)
- Dreamhack Winter - ASUS Dreamhack OC Showdown (Sweden, 2009)
- Gamers Assembly - GIGABYTE OC on air Competition (France, 2009)
- AzertyParty 12 (France, 2009)
- Campus Party (Spain, 2010)
- Other Events
- English : http://www.overclocking-tv.com/
- Spanish : http://www.overclocking-tv.com/es
- French : http://www.overclocking-tv.com/fr
Social media :