Here at HWBOT we try our best to deliver a fair and enjoyable playing field for all those who participate in the rankings and competition. To be able to provide this kind of service we have tried to design some submission and general rules to help remove any doubts about whether something is allowed or not. Based on continued experience these rules will be updated, expanded and completed as time goes by. Please check back for any updates.
About the HWBOT OC Challenge February 2011 competition
Another month, another challenge. In contrary our last challenge, which was time-intensive, this month is another team challenge. A total of five relaxing stages to take your mind off Sandy Bridge.
- HWBOT OC Challenge February 2011 is closed since 28 February 2011.
- This competition is between teams.
This competition is closed. You can no longer join.
This competition was open to everyone.
- Discuss the competition at the HWBOT forum (41 comments)
- [HWBot] HWBOT OC Challenge February 2011 (overclock.net)
- HWBOT OC Challenge February 2011 (occlub.ru)
- [HWBot] HWBOT OC Challenge February 2011 (onlinefreeforum.com)
- HWBOT OC Challenge February 2011 (jmax-hardware.com)
- hwbot: HWBOT OC Challenge February 2011 launched (bleedinedge.com)