Here at HWBOT we try our best to deliver a fair and enjoyable playing field for all those who participate in the rankings and competition. To be able to provide this kind of service we have tried to design some submission and general rules to help remove any doubts about whether something is allowed or not. Based on continued experience these rules will be updated, expanded and completed as time goes by. Please check back for any updates.
For a long time, everyone had settled on the idea that CINEBENCH R11.5 would be the last version of the benchmark. Just two days ago, however, MAXON has released a new version of CINEBENCH to download and use! To celebrate the release of the new version, we have added the benchmark to our ever-growing list of benchmarks. In addition, we are running a Cinebench R15 Launch Challenge during October.
The stages are set up by core count. In total there are five stages, going from dual core to octo core and one unlimited category. You may submit you Cinebench R15 result via our competition page, taking into account the Cinebench R15 benchmark rules.
- Cinebench R15 Launch Challenge is closed since 31 October 2013.
- This competition is between Members.
This competition is closed. You can no longer join.
- #1: 2x CPU closed, ended on 31 October 2013
- #2: 4x CPU closed, ended on 31 October 2013
- #3: 6x CPU closed, ended on 31 October 2013
- #4: 8x CPU closed, ended on 31 October 2013
- #5: Unlimited closed, ended on 31 October 2013
This competition was open to everyone.