- Evangelize overclocking
- Convert enthusiasts in to passionate overclockers
- Support the community
- Further professionalize extreme overclocking
In 2005, HWBOT.org was registered as domain for the front-end of the HWBOT forum software. Founder Frederik Colardyn developed the back-end software in to a standalone platform that would change the face of competitive overclocking.
Combining the strength of many communities and the innovative mind-set of early staff, HWBOT has continually set new industry standards for overclocking competitions and regulations. Innovation and community spirit are the cornerstone of the HWBOT product strategy. Both are a key component in the evolution of overclocking and helped maintaining long-term relations with online communities and the hardware industry.
HWBOT has grown to be the world’s leading platform for competitive overclocking. With the global headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, HWBOT serves a community of 100,000 overclockers with a staff of 21 people. HWBOT provides a platform for overclocking in the forms of the OC-Esports.io competition platform, the World Tour event series, the Overclockers League and its database. We work together with leading players in the hardware industry such as ASUS, GIGABYTE, G.SKILL, Intel, Kingston HyperX, and MSI.
General Contact Information
3F No.291, Chang’an West Road, 103 Taipei City, Taiwan
+886 970 726 470
To become a press partner, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest Press Releases
Below you can find the latest Press Releases from HWBOT.
- January 25, 2017 – HWBOT World Tour Stops at Campus Party Sao Paulo, Brazil
- December 20, 2016 – HWBOT World Tour 2017 Launches in Las Vegas
- December 5, 2016 – Marc0053 Wins HWBOT World Championship 2016 Final
- November 30, 2016 – HWBOT and Futuremark Cooperate to Bring Gamers to the Overclocking Arena
- November 22, 2016 – HWBOT Partner with ASUS, Der8auer and Apacer for ROG Camp 2016
- November 15, 2016 – HWBOT Announces Official Partners for World Championship 2016 Final
- August 30, 2016 – HWBOT Confirms Partners for HWBOT World Tour Asia Pacific, Indonesia
- August 23, 2016 – Open Benchtable Officially Launched, Community Edition Available Now for $149
- June 8, 2016 – HWBOT and Cybermedia Bring Overclocking to the Mainstream at Computex 2016
- May 25, 2016 – HWBOT Announces Rules and Structure of World Series Asia Contest at Computex 2016
- May 16, 2016 – HWBOT Overclocking World Tour Press Conference at COMPUTEX 2016
- April 15, 2016 – HWBOT World Tour 2016 at Gamer Assembly Reached More Gamers and PC Enthusiasts Than Ever
- April 6, 2016 – HWBOT World Tour 2016 Heads to LanETS Montreal, Canada
- March 24, 2016 – HWBOT, OverClockingTV and Streacom Team Up to Develop the Open Benchtable
- March 7, 2016 – HWBOT World Tour Hosts MSI MOA 2016 Europe and MSI OC Academy at Gamers Assembly, France
- March 3, 2016 – The HWBOT World Tour Heads to Cape Town, S.A.
- January 22, 2016 – The HWBOT World Tour 2016 Lands in Brazil
- June 8, 2015 – HWBOT Announces World Series 2015 Asia Results and Winners
- May 19, 2015 – HWBOT Report: Competitive Overclocking Grows by 177%
- May 15, 2015 – HWBOT World Tour Lands in Taipei for Computex 2015
- February 11, 2015 – HWBOT Launches OC-Esports Overclocking Platform
- February 10, 2015 – HWBOT World Tour 2015: European Stop at Gamers Assembly France Announced
- January 16, 2015 – HWBOT World Tour 2015 Kicks Off at LanETS
Receive News Updates From HWBOT (via Mailchimp)
To receive news updates from HWBOT about overclocking world records, ongoing competitions, development information or the monthly community newsletter, please fill out the subscription fields below and click ‘subscribe’. No information will be shared with any third-party and will only be used to forward you the information you subscribe to.