- Career Ranking: 1,203.5 from 2016 - 2021
- Top 30 global points 486.3
- Top 60 hardware points 717.2
- Season 2021: n/a
- Team Power Points: 12,846.5 earned for the team (GTPP and: HTPP)
- All Points:
- Global: 599.1 earned in global rankings
- Hardware: 1,938 earned in hardware rankings
- Competition: 492 earned in competitions
- All Points: 3,029.1 points in total
- Achievements: 48/104 unlocked
- Challenges: 1/1 won
About MeI was given a PC in 1996. DX4 100. Right year after I was able to run it on 120Mhz.
That was a beginning of Overclocking. I'm always looking for a better ways to achieve better scores, better efficiency, better cooling. So now I'm also selling Workstations as AD Venture. My clients are mainly Visualization Artists working in 3ds MAX and using CPU/GPU rendering engines.
I've also created few WS for scientific purposes - this explains KriegMath Benchmarks at WR.. :)
For me competing on HWBOT has a very big input - knowlege. I know If I'm regulating harware right if I'm getting high scores.
I know possibilities of CPUs better than ASUS, ASROCK, Gigabyte or MSI - none of their profiles let me push CPUs higher. Furthermore the voltages are crazy on those settings.
Precise regulation gives much more room to overclock, better thermals and much lower noise levels.
Yes, I do sell My WSs in OC, and I do give a warranty on them :)
I know I will never be no 1 in the World - due to the fact that I'm using only Air / Liquid Cooling but never the less - I want to be in first three OCers in Enthusiast League.