Submission details

avatar

- Extreme League

7sec 62ms with Intel Core 2 Duo E8600 at 6600MHz

Ranking position

n/a

Global rank:

71st

Core 2 Duo E8600 rank:

71st out of 705

Points earned for overclocker league

Points earned for team league

Media gallery

Screenshots
SuperPi - 1M screenshot

Hardware details

CPU details

Memory details

VGA details

  • Speed: MHz / MHz (Stock)

Mainboard details

Disk details

Power details

Recent Comments

Kazakhstan TerraRaptor says:

You had to use pre-45nm bios to cut 150-200ms

Germany Gigelz says:

2 hours ago, TerraRaptor said:

You had to use pre-45nm bios to cut 150-200ms

Or made your own special bios :D

Kazakhstan TerraRaptor says:

3 hours ago, Gigelz said:

made your own special bios

Not sure if it was you or Ground to share L3014-aware bios with me but it was insta-fail in pifast (and only pifast) with stock cpu (cel 430?), those custom bioses are dangerous sometimes - I reinstalled system twice, downloaded pifast 20 timed and thought board is getting semi-dead)

Germany Gigelz says:

43 minutes ago, TerraRaptor said:

Not sure if it was you or Ground to share L3014-aware bios with me but it was insta-fail in pifast (and only pifast) with stock cpu (cel 430?), those custom bioses are dangerous sometimes - I reinstalled system twice, downloaded pifast 20 timed and thought board is getting semi-dead)

It was definitely not me :D

Austria TAGG says:

There is more than just BIOS wrong with this score :D This is allso on my 3D XP and single channel memory ... But yeah no ucode BIOS will help as usual :)

Kazakhstan TerraRaptor says:

2 hours ago, Gigelz said:

It was definitely not me :D

Checked with Ground, it was bios from ObscureParadox not working correctly in pifast for older cpu. 

United Kingdom Noxinite says:

Yeah, I think me and Obscure were modding the BIOS wrong. Very unstable even with L3014.

Kazakhstan TerraRaptor says:

13 hours ago, Noxinite said:

Yeah, I think me and Obscure were modding the BIOS wrong.

Was it just ucode update? I tried to do it myself with no success - either wrong version of MMTool or ucodes.

United Kingdom Noxinite says:

On 9/10/2020 at 5:00 AM, TerraRaptor said:

Was it just ucode update? I tried to do it myself with no success - either wrong version of MMTool or ucodes.

According to Tagg you need to remove some ucode that you are replacing with the Xeon version, if not you get random instability and issues with ram OC. Or something like that.

Please log in or register to comment.