HWBOT SuperPI 32M Benchmark Validation Regulations

• Benchmark Rules

HWBOT SuperPI 32M Benchmark Validation Regulations

Allowed benchmark versionsmod1.5 XS or SuperPI via Benchmate
Allowed operating systems
Default benchmark settings32M
Score
  • The score is the time the calculation took
  • The checksum must be valid. It can be validated here
Allowed optimisations
  • Copy-Waza
  • Adjust priority and affinity
Disallowed tweaks/cheatsAny software or human interaction altering the perceived speed of the benchmark program, tricking it to believe it ran faster
Verification screenshot requirements
  • SuperPi Window (including: Version, # digits, all loops and checksum)
  • “Pi calculation is done!” Window
  • CPU-Z CPU tab (Require CPU-Z 1.91 or newer version)
  • CPU-Z Memory tab (Require CPU-Z 1.91 or newer version)
  • New 2020 scores: Full desktop screenshot required ( no clipping)
Verification linkNo verification link required
Example screenshot

Red: Mandatory Green: Optional

Additional notesThis page contains the benchmark result regulation specifications for SuperPI 32M. The rules as described in our General Rules section are still applicable even if they are not specifically mentioned on this page.

It is your responsibility, and the responsibility of your team captain(s) that these rules are followed properly. Your submission may be blocked by HWBOT moderators without notice if your submission is in violation of one of these rules. Multiple infractions may lead to a warning, and eventually an account ban.

Changelog
  • Sep 12, 2016: link
  • Sep 29, 2014: include Waza, priority and affinity as legal tweaks
  • Oct 23, 2013: clarified checksum must be valid
  • October 6, 2019: Addition of BenchMate benchmark program
  • Jan 09, 2020: Latest CPUZ to be used and full desktop screenshot
Submission tutorial

Christian Ney says:

Reserved for tweaks and tips

Greece viper says:

whenever I run the test with Benchmate on my ryzen 3600x I always get an invalid result, because the HPET timer is skewed. Anyway to solve this problem?

Austria _mat_ says:

I've sent you a PM.

United States Bones says:

Ran into that myself last week, even at stock it was throwing that error with Win 10 64 bit, same CPU model (3600x) in use.

Austria _mat_ says:

This is most likely due to running the benchmark process on realtime. I have upped the priorities of all vital threads in BenchMate and its kernel driver to keep up with this rather weird scheduling of the latest Ryzen models.

I don't have the new AMD platforms myself, which makes this rather tedious. Will ask AMD for support.

Greece viper says:

Also to add, this problem doesn't appear for the 1M test

Belgium leeghoofd says:

3 hours ago, _mat_ said:

if you want me to test something out Matt , just pm

United States keeph8n says:

@_mat_ let me know if I can help with 3970X

Australia cbjaust says:

Yes, can confirm this too on Zen2. Haven't been able to get a valid score with 32M. Will try with one notch below realtime.

Austria _mat_ says:

I have sent @viper the latest prerelease version of BenchMate 0.10 and he confirmed that the problem is gone now.

As it seems like everybody already has the prerelease version already anyways, you can download it here: https://www.overclockers.at/downloads/projects/BenchMate 0.10-big-v7.exe

Belgium leeghoofd says:

New 2020 scores: Require CPU-Z 1.91 or newer version New 2020 scores: Full desktop screenshot required ( no clipping)