Stage: 3DMark05 5G LCC open - closed since 8 Dec
- 3DMark05 is closed since 8 December 2012.
- More info can be found on sf3d.fi.
- Processor speed is limited to 5000.5 MHz.
- Use 1 videocard core(s) in total.
- Only members of Europe may participate.
- Post the result in the competition thread at SF3D.FI: link
Now it is time to reserve some time for fine tuning your setup, because the SF3D OC Tweakit competition has started!
Idea of the competition :
- 1.) Run Superpi 32M test program.
- 2.) Run 3DMark05 graphics test.
The best submissions will get points in hwbot.org competition page and the user with higest combined points will win!
- You can use only 5GHz clock speed on the CPU. Max allowed frequency is 5000,5MHz. You can use any processor and as many cores you like.
- You need to use only 1GPU, so cards with multiple GPU's are not allowed (Not allowed: GTX 590, 7990 etc.) SLI and CF modes are obviously not allowed.
There is no limitations in cooling methods.
- 1.) Take screenshot, which is made by the rules in HWbot.org
- 2.) Results will need to be posted here and in to hwbot.org competition page. In this thread you need only screenshot and a link to HWBOT competition submission.
- 3.) Picture of the setup might be needed on HWBOT, but not in this forum thread.
- 4.) Do not try to cheat, cause it will lead in to banning you from the competition and from HWBOT.
- 5.) Timeframe for this competition will be 10th of November (00.00) (10.11.2012) until 8th of December (23.59) (08.12.2012)
- 6.) Competition is open to all EU citizens. Prizes can not be send outside of EU, because customs and postage fees.
- 1.) Winner of the competition will get MSI X79A-GD45 motherboard and FSP Aurum PRO 1200W power supply
- 2.) The one who will be second, will get FSP Gold series 750W PSU
- 3.) 1 FSP Gold series 750W PSU will go by lottery between all participants
Good luck and may the best tweaker win!
3DMark05 5G LCC Ranking
Latest submissions for stage 3DMark05
|1.||3DMark05||52244 marks||Billy-The-Kid||PURE||1448/1752 MHz||GeForce GTX 680||Stock||0 0|
|2.||3DMark05||52027 marks||Sir_Mike||PURE||965/2340 MHz||GeForce GTX 580||Stock||0 0|
|3.||3DMark05||51988 marks||angoholic||AwardFabrik||977/1200 MHz||ASUS Matrix GeForce GTX 580||Stock||0 0|
|4.||3DMark05||47047 marks||BOMBCAT||XtremeOverdrive OC team Italy||1020/3004 MHz||GeForce GTX 670||Air||0 0|
|5.||3DMark05||50305 marks||Alex@ro||Alza OC||1305/1750 MHz||GeForce GTX 680||Stock||0 0|
|6.||3DMark05||52200 marks||EastKoast of OC-Lab||OC-Lab.si||1315/1832 MHz||GeForce GTX 680||H2O||0 0|
|7.||3DMark05||48558 marks||slaske6||OcTeamDenmark||1104/1200 MHz||ASUS GeForce GTX 580||H2O||0 0|
|8.||3DMark05||2344 marks||Viperus||United Team of Poland||574/437 MHz||Mobility Radeon X1400||Stock||0 0|
|9.||3DMark05||4702 marks||Viperus||United Team of Poland||533/437 MHz||Mobility Radeon X1600||Stock||0 0|
|10.||3DMark05||31637 marks||henkenator68NL||Madshrimps Belgium OC Team||1140/1738 MHz||ASUS Direct CU II GeForce GTX 660||Stock||0 0|