Here at HWBOT we try our best to deliver a fair and enjoyable playing field for all those who participate in the rankings and competition. To be able to provide this kind of service we have tried to design some submission and general rules to help remove any doubts about whether something is allowed or not. Based on continued experience these rules will be updated, expanded and completed as time goes by. Please check back for any updates.
Allright guys its time for less talking and more clocking, I challenge you guys to a bench off. The rules are simple:
- Join team OCFreaks! Instructions here
- Overclock your rig - clock limit on 4GHz (4001MHz is okay since we all know FSB can go crazy at times)
- Fire up Super Pi (Download link here: XtremeSystems version 1.5)
- Choose 1M.
- Post the result in this format: "superpi_time - poster - CPU info and speed - cooling - Motherboard name - RAM info - HWBOT user name".
- Use this background : Link
So lets see what you are capable off, bring it on!
Example of screenshot:
- OCFreaks Bench-off Round 1 is closed since 30 March 2013.
- This competition is between Members.
This competition is closed. You can no longer join.
Stage 1 - SuperPI 1M
This competition was open to everyone.