Here at HWBOT we try our best to deliver a fair and enjoyable playing field for all those who participate in the rankings and competition. To be able to provide this kind of service we have tried to design some submission and general rules to help remove any doubts about whether something is allowed or not. Based on continued experience these rules will be updated, expanded and completed as time goes by. Please check back for any updates.
MSI announces the latest "MSI Precision Master" OC contest, hosted on HWBOT. The Precision Master OC Contest includes three benchmarks and overclockers are challenged to hit a specific target score in each of the stages. The winner is chosen amongst the people who hit the target. In case the target score was not achieved by anyone, the closest score is eligible. The target score cannot be exceeded. The prizes include the designated MOA 2013 motherboard, the MSI Z87 MPOWER MAX, and a MSI R7970 Graphics card. One Z87 MPOWER MAX motherboard will be given away amongst all participants. Overclocking enthusiasts, don’t miss this!
- Start: March 24th, 11:00 GMT+8
- End: April 14th, 10:00 GMT+8
- Stage 1: 3DMark 06 (Mar 24 11:00 GMT+8 - Mar 30 10:00 GMT+8), Target: 12345 marks
- Stage 2: Heaven DX11 (Mar 30 11:00 GMT+8 - Apr 7 10:00 GMT+8), Target: 2828.28 marks
- Stage 3: 3DMark Fire Strike (Apr 7 11:00 GMT+8 - Apr 14 10:00 GMT+8), Target: 15431 marks
- Any MSI motherboard. Use 1 CPU.
- MSI graphics card. Multi-GPU is allowed.
- Contestants can try to hit the target score for each stage.
- The stage prize will be given away to a lucky winner chosen amongst all who hit the target
- If no one hits the target score, the closest one (but not higher!) will be the winner.
- Please attach a picture of your overclocking rig.
- A verification screenshot is required.
- A verification link is required (system info must be available!)
- Must use official contest background (download)
- Screenshot must contain: CPU-Z CPU tab, CPU-Z motherboard tab, CPU-Z memory tab, GPU-Z, benchmark (subtest) score(s) and settings, official background.
- Stage 1: A MSI Z87 MPOWER MAX motherboard.
- Stage 2: A MSI Z87 MPOWER MAX motherboard.
- Stage 3: A MSI R7970 TF 3GD5/OC BE graphics card.
- Lucky draw: A MSI Z87 MPOWER MAX motherboard chosen amongst all participants.
- MSI Precision Master OC contest est terminé depuis 14 avril 2014.
- Cette compétition est entre Membres.
Cette compétition est fermée. Vous ne pouvez plus y accéder.
Cette compétition était ouverte à tout le monde.