In cooperation with GIGABYTE, der8auer organized the Extreme Overclocker Competition 2013. Six teams will compete on friday 16. August in the benchmarks SuperPi32m, PiFast, Aquamark3, Intel XTU and CPU-Z max clock against eachother. The main focus is on the new GIGABYTE Z87X-OC boards with Intel i7-4770K CPUs which the teams will use for the competition.
- GIGABYTE Z87X-OC
- Core i7 4770K
- GIGABYTE HD7790
- Kingston HyperX Predator DDR3 2800
- Kingston 120 GB SSD
- LEPA G1600 1600W PSU
- LEPA 70D 120mm fans
- Der8auer Fusion 3.1 CPU Container
- GIGABYTE EOC 2013 is closed since 16 August 2013.
- This competition is between competition teams.
This competition is closed. You can no longer join.
- PC Games Hardware (EOC'13)
- Awardfabrik (EOC'13)
- Freeocen (EOC'13)
- Ocaholic (EOC'13)
- Team-Hardware-Reaktor-Reloaded (EOC'13)
- HardwareLuxx (EOC'13)