Here at HWBOT we try our best to deliver a fair and enjoyable playing field for all those who participate in the rankings and competition. To be able to provide this kind of service we have tried to design some submission and general rules to help remove any doubts about whether something is allowed or not. Based on continued experience these rules will be updated, expanded and completed as time goes by. Please check back for any updates.
Benchmarking has become a big budget event that has lost touch with its roots. Cheapazchips attempts to bring back the budget in overclocking with the requirement that the overclockers use budget video cards for the challenge. Besides this one stipulation nearly anything goes. The usage of soldering irons, C-clamps, and hammers during the challenge is highly encouraged.
- XtremeSystems Cheapazchips Challenge Fall 2009 is closed since 31 October 2009.
- This competition is between Members.
This competition is closed. You can no longer join.
This competition was open to everyone.
- Discuss the competition at the HWBOT forum (24 comments)
- or you can read more about it on xtremesystems.org.
- Radeon HD 4670 Review (anandtech.com)
- 4670 Volt Modding Guidelines and Discussion (xtremesystems.org)
- XS 2008 Cheapazchips Challenge (xtremesystems.org)
- XS 2008 Summer Cheapazchips Challenge (xtremesystems.org)