- Points earned
- League points: 251 in Enthusiast league
- Top 15 Global + World Record 96.4
- Top 20 Hardware Points 97.6
- Top 10 OC-eSports Points 57
- Team Power Points: 733.3 earned for the team (GTPP and: HTPP)
- Total Points:
- Worldrecord: 0 earned with world records
- Global: 107.4 earned in benchmark rankings
- Hardware: 260.5 earned in hardware rankings
- competition: 23 earned in OC-ESPORTS competitions
- Total Points: 390.9 points in total
About Me1st overclocked a 1.1ghz AMD Duron to 1.375ghz stable in late 2007 as it was a bit slow. After that all my desktops were oc'd. At the end of 2013 I discovered HWbot and squeezed the most out of all the hardware I had kicking about at the time. For winter 2015 / 2016 I'm looking to build an overclocking rig based around my old 990fx Sabertooth board and get a bit more extreme with cooling but still within enthusiast league rules. If anyone has any advice on using TEC cooling I am looking to move up to Apprentice league. I need a safe cheap solution.
Summertime is all about motorbikes and cycling for me so unless I'm really at a loose end or benching a system I'm upgrading or building for someone you won't see much action here from me. Can't go too extreme with other peoples kit as I don't want to be replacing their hardware.