- League ranking
- World Ranking: #287 out of 220278 in worldwide ranking
- Enthusiast league: #16 out of 163709 in Enthusiast league
- National: #10 of 5315 in Poland
- Team: #1 of 3361 in Enthusiasts of Poland
- Hardware Masters: #757 out of 112731
- Global Masters: #101 out of 112731
- Achievements: 34/104 unlocked
- Challenges: 1/1 won
- Points earned
- World Ranking: 603.4 in World Ranking
- Road To Pro competitions 0 in past year
- Top 10 official competitions 1 in past year
- Top 15 Benchmark/Global/Hardware Points 603.4
- Enthusiast league: 1,020.9 in Enthusiast league
- Top 15 Global + Benchmark Points 574.4
- Top 40 Hardware Points 446.5
- Team Power Points: 3,326.7 earned for the team (GTPP and: HTPP)
- Total Points:
- Benchmark: 0 earned with world records
- Global: 753.4 earned in benchmark rankings
- Hardware: 858.2 earned in hardware rankings
- Competition: 0 earned in OC-ESPORTS competitions
- Total Points: 1,611.6 points in total
About MeI was given a PC in 1996. DX4 100. Right year after I was able to run it on 120Mhz.
That was a beginning of Overclocking. This profile here is not about my all achievements but only Workstations that I'm selling as AD Venture. My clients are mainly Visualization Artists working in 3ds MAX and using Corona or VRay rendering engines.
I've also created few WS for scientific purposes - this explains KriegMath Benchmarks at WR.. :)
I know possibilities of Xeons better than ASUS, ASROCK, Gigabyte or MSI - none of their profiles let me push BCLK further than 103MHz. Furthermore the voltages are crazy on those settings.
Even I7 are mostly overvoltaged - I7-4960x will be voltaged on ASUS, MSI and ASROCK almost 1.52V @4.5GHz but trully it can run at 1.27V if You regulate other parts of the mainboard and do not let MB to force its settings.
Yes, I do sell My WSs in OC, and I do give a warranty on them:)