Highly recommended tool!
TechPowerUp today released a timely update to GPU-Z. TechPowerUp GPU-Z is a handy graphics subsystem information, diagnostic, and monitoring utility that lets you see details about the graphics hardware and related system software installed, and monitor various parameters such as clock speeds, voltages, fan-speeds and temperatures, in real-time. Version 0.4.5 of GPU-Z adds support for several new GPUs, fixes detection bugs with certain GPUs (especially the GeForce GTX 460), and fixed a critical stability issue. The PowerColor and TechPowerUp GPU-Z Hardware Giveaway is ongoing and into its second (and final) month. Users can participate from this version of GPU-Z.
DOWNLOAD: TechPowerUp GPU-Z 0.4.5
A detailed list of changes with this version follows.
* Fixed shader count on NVIDIA GTX 460, added die size & transistors
* Fixed ROP count on AMD Redwood
* Added support for ATI FirePro V7800, ATI IGP 320M, ATI FireGL X1, ATI HD 4200 variants
* Added launch on Windows startup function accessible via system menu and supporting UAC
* Autoupdater will not check for update when no Internet connection detected
* Fixed browser not starting correctly from autoupdater
* Screenshot detection that promotes GPU-Z's own screenshot upload feature
* Sensor data collection limited to 6 hours of data per sensor (~250 KB)
* Shortened Clevo PCI vendor name