Hot on the heels of the latest mandatory update to 3DMark Time Spy to version v2.4.4254 on February 5th, Futuremark have today just released an update to version v2.4.4264. The update address issues problems with the submission process. Crucially, the new version of the 3DMark suite, along with latest SystemInfo version 5.4 is now also mandatory for all HWBOT submissions:
3DMark v2.4.4264 Changelog
- - Improved score validation checks. Result submits from previous versions will no longer be eligible for the 3DMark Hall of Fame.
3DMark v2.4.4254 Changelog
- - The installer is now available in Japanese, Korean, and Spanish.
- - To meet our improved score validation checks, hardware monitoring information is now required for competitive submissions to the 3DMark Hall of Fame.
- - Restored the 3DMark splash screen when starting the application.
- - Fixed a crash that could occur when the system returns unexpected values for the amount of video RAM.