[Press Release] June 20, 2017 – FinalWire Ltd. today announced the immediate availability of AIDA64 Extreme 5.92 software, a streamlined diagnostic and benchmarking tool for home users; the immediate availability of AIDA64 Engineer 5.92 software, a professional diagnostic and benchmarking solution for corporate IT technicians and engineers; the immediate availability of AIDA64 Business 5.92 software, an essential network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises; and the immediate availability of AIDA64 Network Audit 5.92 software, a dedicated network audit toolset to collect and manage corporate network inventories.
The latest AIDA64 update implements optimized benchmarks for the upcoming Intel Skylake-X and Kaby Lake-X processors, and supports the latest graphics and GPGPU computing technologies by both AMD and nVIDIA.
New features & improvements:
- - AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Skylake-X and Kaby Lake-X CPUs
- - Improved support for AMD Ryzen 5 and Ryzen 7 processors
- - Support for Pertelian (RS232) external LCD device
- - Corsair K55 RGB LED keyboard support
- - Corsair Glaive RGB LED mouse support
- - 20 processor groups support
- - NVMe 1.3, WDDM 2.2 support
- - Advanced support for Areca RAID controllers
- - GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 500 Series
- - GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GT 1030, GeForce MX150, Titan Xp
You can find the full press release from AIDA64 here. You can also download the latest v 5.92 here on the AIDA64 download page.