The very latest edition of the GPU-Z utility is now available from the good people at TechPowerUp. Top billing in terms of GPU support includes the forthcoming AMD Radeon RX 500 series and the latest and greatest from Nvidia, the Titan Xp. Here’s the low down from btarunr:
”TechPowerUp today released the latest version of TechPowerUp GPU-Z, the graphics subsystem information, monitoring, and diagnostic utility that no PC enthusiast can leave home without. Version 1.19.0 adds support for new GPUs and improves some features.
“To begin with, GPU-Z 1.19.0 supports upcoming AMD Radeon RX 500 series, new NVIDIA TITAN Xp, Quadro M600M, and M1200. It also adds the ability to extract video BIOS from GeForce GTX 1080 Ti. It also improves NVIDIA driver version detection on Windows 8, and a new vendor ID for Sapphire Technology was added. Grab it from the link below.
The full changelog includes the following:
- - Improved support for AMD Radeon 500 Series
- - Added BIOS saving support for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- - Added support for NVIDIA Titan Xp, Quadro M600M, Quadro M1200
- - Fixed NVIDIA driver version detection on Windows 8
- - Added new Sapphire vendor Id
Find the latest GPU-Z utility from TechPowerUp here.