A new and updated version of GPU-Z is now available for download. The new 1.10.0 GPU-Z revision adds support for a bunch of recently launched graphics cards including the Nvidia Titan X Pascal, AMD Radeon RX 470, RX 460, the 3GB GTX 1060 and Intel’s Iris 550 IGP. There are also optimizations that allow BIOS extraction for all AMD Polaris-based GPUs, plus improved power monitoring and other fixes. Here’s the full change-log:
- - Added support for Radeon RX 470, RX 460
- - Added support for NVIDIA GTX Titan X Pascal, GTX 1060 3 GB, GT 740 (GK106), 930M (GM108), 930 MX
- - Added support for Intel HD Graphics 510, Iris Graphics 550
- - Fixed fan-stop on AMD not getting detected correctly
- - Fixed NVIDIA driver version not being read on drivers from Windows Update
- - Fixed BIOS saving on AMD RX 470/460
- - Fixed crash when lookup button clicked when no card detected
- - Name for unknown GPUs on ATI/AMD is now displayed correctly
- - Fixed incorrect shader count on Polaris GPUs in ULPS mode
- - Fixed GTX 1070/1080 release dates
- - Clarified sensor name of Polaris to "GPU 'only' power draw"
- - Improved power draw monitoring performance on Polaris
You can find the latest GPU-Z version 1.10.0 here at TechPowerUp.