BUDAPEST, Hungary - December 09, 2014 - FinalWire Ltd. today announced the immediate availability of AIDA64 Extreme 5.00 software, a streamlined diagnostic and benchmarking tool for home users; the immediate availability of AIDA64 Engineer 5.00 software, a professional diagnostic and benchmarking solution for corporate IT technicians and engineers; the immediate availability of AIDA64 Business 5.00 software, an essential network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises; and the immediate availability of AIDA64 Network Audit 5.00 software, a dedicated network audit toolset to collect and manage corporate network inventories.
The latest AIDA64 update introduces wireless remote monitoring of sensor values on smartphones and tablets via RemoteSensor and Logitech Arx Control. It also provides detailed information on system certificates, and supports Aquaero and Aquaduct sensor devices.
New features & improvements:
- RemoteSensor smartphone and tablet LCD integration
- Logitech Arx Control smartphone and tablet LCD integration
- System certificates information
- Support for Gravitech, LCD Smartie Hardware, Leo Bodnar LCD devices
- Microsoft Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 9888 support
- Improved support for Intel “Skylake” CPU
- Preliminary support for Intel “Braswell” SoC
- Aquaero and Aquaduct sensor devices support
- Improved support for Crucial SSDs