Update On Site Translation Progress: Dutch and French Near Completion

//UPDATE// Updated the translation progress.

The volunteers who are working on the translation of the HWBOT.org website are putting in over time, it seems. Their incredible effort has lead to a near-complete translation for both Dutch and French. Once the final translations are done, we will upload the translations to our test environment so other community members can check if the translation was done correctly and improve where necessary.

Once again, a big thanks goes out to everyone involved in the translation work. You're awesome!


10

Belgium Teemto says:

You'll need to check the % calculation formula's as the count value is wrong, which is why it doesn't show up as 100% ;-)

France Xyala says:

there is something wrong somewhere, but it is probably not the formula. There is probably either a bug or some lines that are misplaced for some reason. Anyhow, will try to give this another look. 0.77% that is 4 lines that are bugging the formula ^^ Gotta pin-point those.

Canada Vinster says:

Xyala said: there is something wrong somewhere, but it is probably not the formula.
There is probably either a bug or some lines that are misplaced for some reason. Anyhow, will try to give this another look. 0.77% that is 4 lines that are bugging the formula ^^ Gotta pin-point those.


actually... it's .33% missing...

Vin

United Kingdom borandi says:

Everyone involved should watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j74jcxSunY&list=PL96C35uN7xGLux5q2c4P_IqbKF11-pfsR about the danger of designing for different languages... :D

Italy Atlas Rush says:

Update the progress! :P

Canada Vinster says:

borandi said: Everyone involved should watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j74jcxSunY&list=PL96C35uN7xGLux5q2c4P_IqbKF11-pfsR about the danger of designing for different languages... :D


That was good. I've never had to worry about that. guess I'm lucky all my code and systems were either French or English and not together in one UI.

Vin

Austria basco says:

dont make a race out of this plz! not everything Needs to be a competition.

for me it is more demoralizing then helping.

instead of benching i am trying hard to figure out how to translate-some sentences are not so easy as i thought.

Need some help plz:
how would ya translate:during grace period peeps have ... time to retaliate ....
Schonfrist Nachfrist rachefrist
und retaliate = sich rächen

Germany Flav0r says:

basco said: dont make a race out of this plz! not everything Needs to be a competition. for me it is more demoralizing then helping. instead of benching i am trying hard to figure out how to translate-some sentences are not so easy as i thought. Need some help plz: how would ya translate:during grace period peeps have ... time to retaliate .... Schonfrist Nachfrist rachefrist und retaliate = sich rächen
Schreib mal den ganzen Satz/Abschnitt, sodass man den Zusammenhang verstehen kann.

Austria basco says:

congrats for the fast ones!
and keep up the good work for the lone ones.
and thanks for your time everyone

Italy Atlas Rush says:

Hey basco, I had a hard time translating too that sentence, basically it means to "claim", so give a try in that way ;)

Please log in or register to comment.

Leave a Reply: (BBCODE allowed: [B], [QUOTE], [I], [URL], [IMG],...)