TechPowerUp released the latest version of GPU-Z, the popular PC graphics information, monitoring, and diagnostics utility, which gives you up to date information on your installed graphics processing hardware, and lets you monitor them in real-time. Version 0.7.9 of GPU-Z adds support for several new GPUs, and fixes various outstanding bugs.
To begin with, support is added for new and upcoming GPUs, such as AMD "Tonga," Radeon R9 M275X, FirePro W5100, W9100; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 6 GB, GTX 860M, GT 830M, GTX 780M, GT 740, GT 730, GT 720, Quadro NVS 510, FX 380M, GRID K520, and Tesla K40c. Bug fixes include correct release date for Radeon R9 290, more robust NVIDIA PhysX detection, improved fan-speed monitoring on some newer AMD cards, sensor graph overflow/underflow, and fixed French translation.
DOWNLOAD: TechPowerUp GPU-Z 0.7.9
The complete change-log follows
- Added preliminary support for NVIDIA GM204
- Added preliminary support for AMD Tonga
- Added support for AMD Radeon R9 M275X, FirePro W5100, W9100
- Added support NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 6 GB, GTX 860M, GT 830M, GTX 780M, GT 740, GT 730, GT 720, Quadro NVS 510, FX 380M, GRID K520, Tesla K40c
- Added release date for R9 290
- More robust PhysX detection
- Fixed fan speed monitoring on some recent AMD cards
- Fix for sensor graph over/underflow
- Performance improvements to sensor graph drawing
- Fix for French translation