Budapest, Hungary – May 28, 2014 Today FinalWire has announced the immediate availability of AIDA64 v4.50. All four editions of the popular system information software have been updated to the new version, including the award-winning PC diagnostics and benchmarking tool, AIDA64 Extreme, as well as the company's flagship IT asset management solution for business customers, AIDA64 Business.
The new AIDA64 release introduces a multi-threaded OpenCL GPGPU AES-256 benchmark to measure cryptographic processing performance of modern graphics processors and APUs. It also provides extended Mantle API diagnostics for the latest AMD Radeon graphics accelerators, and supports the latest video adapters and storage devices.
"Besides our regular updates supporting the latest technologies and innovations, the core AIDA64 features are key to our customers. We could also feel the turbulence caused by the end of support for Microsoft Windows XP as AIDA64 is widely used by system administrators to take a precise hardware and software inventory of PCs connected to their network. With AIDA64, you can get accurate data from even thousands of computers in a few seconds, and then you can easily identify machines running outdated or unsupported software, which greatly helps the IT staff estimate upgrade volume and costs", said Tamas Miklos, CEO and lead developer at FinalWire.
New features & improvements
- OpenCL GPGPU AES-256 cryptography benchmark
- Extended AMD Mantle graphics accelerator diagnostics
- Intel H97 and Z97 chipset based motherboards support
- Improved support for Intel “Haswell-E” CPU and DDR4 memory modules
- Support for DDR4 XMP 2.0 memory profiles
- A-Data SP920 SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon R9 295X2, FirePro W9100
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GT 740, GeForce GTX Titan Z
More info: click