Full press release, click.
London, UK, November 25th 2013 - We are pleased to announce the launch of SiSoftware Sandra 2014, the latest version of our award-winning utility, which includes remote analysis, benchmarking and diagnostic features for PCs, servers, mobile devices and networks.
While Sandra has been updated for the brand-new Windows 8.1 / Server 2012/R2 operating systems, we have not forgotten Windows 7, Vista or even XP* users - all new features and enhancements are supported on all operating systems.
As SiSoftware operates a "just-in-time" release cycle, some features were introduced in Sandra 2013 service packs: in Sandra 2014 they have been updated and enhanced based on all the feedback received.
Here is an in-depth new feature list of Sandra 2014:
- Broad Operating System Support: All current OS versions supported: Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP
- Updated Device Performance Certification: Certify the validity and quality of your benchmarks results
- New GP / HC (GPU/APU/CPU) Scientific Analysis benchmark: 3 algorithms, 2 precision (FP32/FP64), 2 interfaces
- New CPU Scientific Analysis benchmark: 3 algorithms, 2 precision (FP32/FP64), 3 instruction sets
- Updated GP / HC (GPU/APU/CPU) Financial Analysis benchmark: 3 models, 2 precision (FP32/FP64), 2 interfaces
- Updated Overall Score (2014) benchmark for complete system performance evaluation: 12 benchmarks to fully evaluate computer performance
- Memory Latency benchmark: code/instruction cache latencies: 2 memory types, 3 access patterns
- Brand new style for Windows 8.1