Aida64 updated to v2.85. Download here: click
BUDAPEST, Hungary - March 27, 2013 - FinalWire Ltd. today announced the immediate availability of AIDA64 Extreme Edition 2.85 software, a streamlined diagnostic and benchmarking tool for home users; and the immediate availability of AIDA64 Business Edition 2.85 software, an essential network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises.
The latest AIDA64 update implements full support for the upcoming AMD Radeon HD 8000 Series graphics accelerators, adds AVX-optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD A-Series “Richland” APU, and supports the latest GeForce and Tesla GPUs by nVIDIA.
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD A-Series “Richland” APU
- Improved support for AMD “Kabini”, “Temash” and “Kaveri” APUs
- Improved support for Intel “Haswell” and “Valleyview” processors
- Preliminary support for AMD “Beema” APU
- Preliminary support for Intel “Avoton” SoC, “Crystal Well” CPU, “Haswell-E” CPU, “Haswell-ULT” SoC, “Ivy Bridge-E” CPU, “Lynx Point-LP” PCH, “Wellsburg” PCH
- Preliminary support for DDR4 memory modules and GDDR5 system memory
- GPU details for AMD Radeon HD 8000 Series and nVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan