Just ahead of a skirmish between AMD and NVIDIA in the sub-$200 market segment, which could go down later this month, TechPowerUp released GPU-Z v0.6.9, with tested support for the two contenders: AMD Radeon HD 7790, and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti with GPU Boost (refresh). In addition, the new GPU-Z version gets you support for Radeon HD 8870M, GeForce GT 415, and GT 750M. For GeForce "Kepler" family GPUs, DirectX feature-set value is fixed. A number of tool-tips are added to key window elements, such as vendor logo, vBIOS extraction, render test, and screen-capture.
The change-log follows.
- Fixed shader count on HD 7790
- Fixed OpenCL detection showing double error message
- Added support for AMD Radeon HD 8870M
- Added support for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost, GT 415, GT 750M
- Changed NVIDIA Kepler DirectX support to 11.0
- Added tooltips for GPU vendor logo, save bios, render test, screenshot button