For those who follow the HWBOT Rev.5 development this will probably not come as a surprise, but with the release of engine R5.1.0 and R5.2.0, we now support 3rd party benchmark application management at HWBOT. Practically, this means that anyone who is developing a benchmark application can now easily get a ranking up and running - whether it's for debugging or competitive purposes!
The process of creating a benchmark ranking for your application has been simplified to a 7-step wizard guide all described in the Generic API or as demonstrated with a practical example in our forum thread.
The 7 step process includes:
- Step 1 - Wizard: define general settings (1/3)
- Step 2 - Wizard: define score settings (2/3)
- Step 3 - Wizard: security settings (3/3)
- Step 4 - Prepare you benchmark!
- Step 5 - Locate your benchmark under your profile account settings
- Step 6 - Update your benchmark settings (mostly the same settings)
- Step 7 - Find your benchmark amongst the others
- Step 8 - Watch overclockers set new records!
If you have any questions or remarks, feel free to drop us a message in the forums. Enjoy!