TechPowerUp announced the latest version of GPU-Z, version 0.6.6, with a host of stability updates. To begin with, support was added for NVIDIA Tesla M2070 GPU compute accelerator. The issue of main window not displaying correctly with non-standard Windows font DPI settings is fixed. GPU overclock calculation was fixed for pre-Kepler NVIDIA GPUs. Crashes on systems with broken high-precision event timer implementation (HPET) were fixed, and so were several memory leaks.
DOWNLOAD: TechPowerUp GPU-Z 0.6.6
The change-log for this version follows.
- Fixed GPU-Z window getting cut off on non-standard DPI settings
- Fixed overclock calculation error on NVIDIA non-Kepler GPUs
- Fixed GPU-Z not starting or crashing the machine on systems with broken HPET implementation
- Fixed SLI not getting detected under Windows XP
- Fixed garbled board name on some older Radeon cards
- Fixed several memory leaks
- L6788A voltage controller on HD 7750 and HD 7770 will now display correct default voltage
- Added support for NVIDIA Tesla M2070