GIGABYTE EOC 2012: Epic video of extreme overclocking event (german)

PC Games Hardware just published their video of the GIGABYTE EOC 2012 event. It's in German, but of course everyone at HWBOT speaks the language of smoking cool hardware and epic overclocking action! Enjoy!

(ps: for more PCGH pictures, check out their article: http://www.pcgameshardware.de/aid,881594/


13

Germany QAI says:

The outtakes are hilarious :D

Who was that at 9:50 by the way? ;)

Canada Vinster says:

wish I understood the language. good video though

Belgium Massman says:

Apfelkuchen said: The outtakes are hilarious :D

Who was that at 9:50 by the way? ;)


Boris "banned" Stummerwinter.

Germany Hyperhorn says:

Hehe :D
Great to see it on the frontpage! :celebration:

Germany QAI says:

Massman said: Boris "banned" Stummerwinter.


Oh, someone earned himself a new title, gz :D


@Vinster:

EDIT: If you wait until tomorrow, you can watch it with subtitles ;)

TaPaKaH says:

Phillips toolbrush ads on the hwbot frontpage, how lovely :D

Canada Vinster says:

Apfelkuchen said: Oh, someone earned himself a new title, gz :D


@Vinster:

EDIT: If you wait until tomorrow, you can watch it with subtitles ;)


That would be awsome.

Vin

Australia Dinos22 says:

zer gut

Germany QAI says:

Video with subtitles is up, have fun :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M--sUsIiGDE&feature=youtu.be

Canada Vinster says:

Thank you for that. now why did it look like the guys using the bench box looked so worried the whole time? Vin

Austria Turrican says:

awesome outtakes. i'm looking forward to the video from the eos 3, if there will be a video. :D

Germany Vaykir says:

Turrican said: awesome outtakes.
i'm looking forward to the video from the eos 3, if there will be a video. :D


It will :D

Germany der8auer says:

Thanks for putting the video up here :D

Please log in or register to comment.

Leave a Reply: (BBCODE allowed: [B], [QUOTE], [I], [URL], [IMG],...)