Aquamark3 HWBOT Edition wrapper available for download!

As you know from an earlier newspost, today we officially switch from Aquamark3 validation process. Untill today, the entire verification process relied on a single screenshot. With the new wrapper, all the benchmark information is stored in a single validation file similar to the one used for the Unigine Heaven benchmarks.

The wrapper application can be downloaded here: http://downloads.hwbot.org/downloads/benchmarks/HWBOT-aquamark3-1.0-Setup.exe

Later this week, we'll also publish a full installer which includes Aquamark3.

Have fun!


141

Belgium Massman says:

First result:

[hwbot=2234491]submission[/hwbot]

Belgium richba5tard says:

Working very well on the windows 7 test pc. Good job!

India sumonpathak says:

nice:D

United States Mr.Scott says:

Starting the wrapper in XP SP3, I get "please install the 64 bit patch of Aquamark". :confused: Fix?

Belgium Massman says:

You're running XP X64 ? Here's a link to the Aquamark3 X64 patch: http://91.121.148.119/downloads/benchmarks/AquaMark3_Vista_X64-Patch.rar

Germany der8auer says:

Very nice work! Will test in the evening :)

Belgium richba5tard says:

[QUOTE=news] Later this week, we'll also publish a full installer which includes Aquamark3. [/QUOTE] Please include 64bit patch with installer. :)

Belgium Massman says:

Yup, that's the plan :)

United States Mr.Scott says:

Massman said: You're running XP X64 ? Here's a link to the Aquamark3 X64 patch: http://91.121.148.119/downloads/benchmarks/AquaMark3_Vista_X64-Patch.rar
I'm not running XP 64 bit. It's XP 32 bit SP3.

Greece stealth says:

Massman said: Here's a link to the Aquamark3 X64 patch: http://91.121.148.119/downloads/benchmarks/AquaMark3_Vista_X64-Patch.rar


I get the same error under win 7 X64. Does this patch works in win 7 also?

stealth

Belgium Massman says:

Please install that patch and try again ... :)

Greece stealth says:

Ok the patch works for me but i have another problem, right after the bench finish the screen gets black, i can't see a result and there is not a way to go to desktop. I have to reset the system.

Win 7 X64.

stealth

Belgium Massman says:

stealth said: Ok the patch works for me but i have another problem, right after the bench finish the screen gets black, i can't see a result and there is not a way to go to desktop. I have to reset the system.

Win 7 X64.

stealth


Does the same happen when you run just Aquamark (without wrapper) ?

United States Mr.Scott says:

Works fine for me now. Thanks.:)

Greece stealth says:

Massman said: Does the same happen when you run just Aquamark (without wrapper) ?


It seems the problem caused by the patch, uninstall and install aquamark again and running just fine without the wrapper.

Trying to upload an attachment...

stealth

S_A_V says:

Working Ok with my daily Win7 x86 no-SP1: http://hwbot.org/submission/2234615_
Will try it on bench XP/Win7/Win8 later.

Massman said: Here's a link to the Aquamark3 X64 patch: http://91.121.148.119/downloads/benchmarks/AquaMark3_Vista_X64-Patch.rar

For better compatibility with new hardware, replace ancient version of direcpll.dll (v4.10.01.53, released in 2004 year) in this archive with the latest one (v4.10.01.95, released in 2009) from EnTech Taiwan site: http://www.entechtaiwan.com/files/direcpll.dll

Belgium richba5tard says:

S_A_V said: Working Ok with my daily Win7 x86 no-SP1: http://hwbot.org/submission/2234615_
Will try it on bench XP/Win7/Win8 later.

For better compatibility with new hardware, replace ancient version of direcpll.dll (v4.10.01.53, released in 2004 year) in this archive with the latest one (v4.10.01.95, released in 2009) from EnTech Taiwan site: http://www.entechtaiwan.com/files/direcpll.dll


Very good tip, thank you! I remember I had to do this too to get AQ3 working on a HD6850 + win 7

Greece stealth says:

That did the trick, changed the direcpll.dll with the latest version 4.10.01.95 and the bench works with the wrapper under win 7 X64.

Thanks S_A_V.:D

One more question... usually when we bench we are not connected to the net, if i want to save a file to submit later what exactly i need to do? As what file i need to save it?

Thanks a lot.

stealth

Belgium Massman says:

You click "save result" and upload that file to hwbot :).

Italy cnzdrn says:

I have no issue on vista 32 :) http://hwbot.org/submission/2234672_

Greece stealth says:

Massman said: You click "save result" and upload that file to hwbot :).


Sorry but i don't get it... when i press "save result" a new window opens, at the bottom there are two fields i need to fill. The first one asks me for a "file name" and the second for "save as". What do i need to put on these two fields?

stealth

Belgium richba5tard says:

@stealth: weird, i don't get that. I think first field is filename and second field is file extension? The extension can be anything you like, I usually use ".hwbot" to remind me it's a file I can upload.

Canada Vinster says:

When clicking Save-Result, if the user didn't click the create Screenshot button, can you put up an error message? Without clicking that create screenshot button, and then saving the result gave me an error on the submission file upload.

Iran PUMAOC says:

Massman said: Please install that patch and try again ... :)



tanx.Works fine .

Belgium Massman says:

Vinster said: When clicking Save-Result, if the user didn't click the create Screenshot button, can you put up an error message? Without clicking that create screenshot button, and then saving the result gave me an error on the submission file upload.


Good idea!

I'll add it to worklog.

United States Mr.Scott says:

richba5tard said: @stealth: weird, i don't get that. I think first field is filename and second field is file extension? The extension can be anything you like, I usually use ".hwbot" to remind me it's a file I can upload.
I get the same thing, but you're correct, it's just file name and extension. Not really an issue.;)

Greece Boton says:

Still having problem running it. I'm installing am3, replace the 2 files from x64 patch, change the direcpll.dll.....and when trying to start benchmark from the wrapper, i get the message "please apply x64 patch...."

Belgium richba5tard says:

And you have no problem launching AQ3 directly?

Greece Boton says:

richba5tard said: And you have no problem launching AQ3 directly?


Nope...running perfectly, also i get a result.
All other wrapper's options work fine. Running on win7 x64

Greece Boton says:

Sorry for the double post...i ve tried the beta way, and running fine...whats going on? :p

United States [GF]Duke says:

Having serious issues with XP sp3. I'll just wait for the full install from here. Appling the patch didn't work out well for me.

Greece Boton says:

I somehow solved my problem..:p After installing both am3 and x64 patch, i ve put the wrapper into am3's program files folder and worked fine. i ve tried on both xp and win 7. Try it...;)

United States Mr.Scott says:

'[GF]Duke said: Having serious issues with XP sp3. I'll just wait for the full install from here. Appling the patch didn't work out well for me.
Net framework 4 is required.;)

United States Witchdoctor. says:

will it run on XP 32 ?

United States Mr.Scott says:

The Witchdoctor said: will it run on XP 32 ?
I'm running it now WD.;)

United States Witchdoctor. says:

cool it runs like shit on 7 for me

framework 4 ans sp3 is it then ?

United States Mr.Scott says:

The Witchdoctor said: cool it runs like shit on 7 for me framework 4 ans sp3 is it then ?
And the posted x64 patch. Directions are in the "read me". And the direcpll.dll posted also.

United States zeneffect says:

works for me, w7 x64.

standard tweaks still work as they should.

Belgium Massman says:

Uploading the full installer :)

Belgium Gamer says:

Kinda sucks when you want to upload a score when the system is powered down.
Then you notice you have upload a file.
Has taken me a while to figure it out :D

Germany der8auer says:

Installed FW4.0 and 64 bit patch and it's running but when I click save result I get same like "stealth" with the "save as" WinXP 32 SP3

India sumonpathak says:

error :(

Greece stealth says:

I manage to run it under Win 7 x64, Vista x86, XP SP2 and XP SP3 x86.

In Win 7 and Vista all i needed was the patch.

Under Win XP SP2 you need to install Windows Installer 3.1, then Windows Imaging Component and at last .Net framework 4.0 to make it run, under Win XP SP3 you need only .Net Framework 4.0

When i tried to run the bench under XP i got the error message "please apply x64 patch" although i run Win XP 32bit. Installed the patch but with the newer version of direcpll.dll, after that the aquamark ran fine.

Performance sucks under Win 7 and Vista, 20k less in Win 7 and 10k less in Vista.:p

stealth

Greece stealth says:

der8auer said: Installed FW4.0 and 64 bit patch and it's running but when I click save result I get same like "stealth" with the "save as"

WinXP 32 SP3


On the field "file name" type something like... "aquamark.hwbot" or what ever you like and click save. Then you can upload this file to hwbot when you submit the result. On the field "save as" it doesn't allow you to write anything.:)

stealth

Belgium mcq8 says:

sumonpathak: You clicked twice on "start benchmark"? stealth: The 64-bit patch should always be applied regardless of the OS The wrapper doesn't affect the bechmarkscore.

Germany der8auer says:

stealth said: On the field "file name" type something like... "aquamark.hwbot" or what ever you like and click save. Then you can upload this file to hwbot when you submit the result. On the field "save as" it doesn't allow you to write anything.:)

stealth


That's what I did but then I only had a 0 kB file which doesnt work if I want to upload it. Filename was result.hwbot
Will try again tomorrow.

India sumonpathak says:

mcq8 said: sumonpathak:
You clicked twice on "start benchmark"?



nope...apparently my av was blocking a part of the hw3 wrapper....fixed it....

Canada Vinster says:

Massman said: http://91.121.148.119/downloads/benchmarks/HWBOT-aquamark3-1.0-Setup.exe


Now that I've installed this, I can't change my affinity settings in windows now. :( I could before with the first wrapper.

Vin

EDIT: Because I can't update the affinity setting I lose almost 80K on the bench... It gives me an access denied when I try. was this on purpose?

Germany der8auer says:

Okay it works now for me :) [hwbot=2235685]submission[/hwbot]

Belgium Massman says:

Vinster said: Now that I've installed this, I can't change my affinity settings in windows now. :( I could before with the first wrapper.

Vin

EDIT: Because I can't update the affinity setting I lose almost 80K on the bench... It gives me an access denied when I try. was this on purpose?


Are you on win7 ? You can change affinity in XP, iirc.

Belgium mcq8 says:

sumonpathak said: nope...apparently my av was blocking a part of the hw3 wrapper....fixed it....

Which av are you using?

Canada Vinster says:

Massman said: Are you on win7 ? You can change affinity in XP, iirc.


Win7-64bit SP1. it was fine before installing the all-in-one. then after I couldn't. I was getting an "Access is denied" error when I tried. I did a system restore to before the install and it's OK now.

I have only tried it on 1 system. my bench setup isn't prepped for any runs.

Vin

Belgium Massman says:

Ok, good info. Looking into the issue.

Netherlands Viss says:

CPU score is displayed as GPU score in new GUI ?

Canada Vinster says:

Viss said: CPU score is displayed as GPU score in new GUI ?


He's right...

Vin

Germany der8auer says:

Icke&Er of my team reported another bug. He first used his nickname "Icke&Er" as windows username but then he was not able to run the wrapper. Using a different name like "bencher" it worked and the wrapper would run. Could the problem be the "&"?

United States [GF]Duke says:

I checked infinity and it seems that the wrapper is automatically enabeling all cores in xp32. I used to have to enable all core myself but it was already done. Weird though my GTX580 is running slow as snails. All other cards run fine.

Edit: I tried it on Vista 32 and i had to enable all cores manually and the GTX580 ran 100% better. So i am guessing that even though Task Manager is showing all cores enabled in WinXP32 they are not. How do i get all cores enabled now? loool THis is weird.

Netherlands rsnubje says:

Is this utility now required for an official score? Or can I still use the old way till some date?

@Duke, for 500 series cards in xp you need a tweak in nvinspector. It involves dx9 compatability ;)

United States [GF]Duke says:

Getting this error now when submitting

Belgium Massman says:

What if you try with Firefox or Chrome?

United States [GF]Duke says:

IDk i'll give that a try. But IE worked for me earlier this am when i benched a 8800gts in xp32.

http://www.hwbot.org/submission/2236483_gfduke_aquamark_geforce_8800_gts_320_mb_345337_marks

Edit: Google Chrome worked.

K404 says:

.net 4.0 makes my system (XP 32) CRAWL on startup.... ~ 30 seconds of thinking before a program will finish opening Will try .net 3.5 and hope it's snappier.

United States Hondacity says:

why does your sig makes you sound smarter? lol

Germany der8auer says:

K404 said: .net 4.0 makes my system (XP 32) CRAWL on startup.... ~ 30 seconds of thinking before a program will finish opening

Will try .net 3.5 and hope it's snappier.


Hey Kenny :)
I had the same problem like you but after like 20 startups the problem was gone out of nowhere :) Hope same goes for you!

K404 says:

Hondacity said: why does your sig makes you sound smarter? lol


It's the HondaCity effect.... EVERYTHING sounds smarter :D


der8auer said: Hey Kenny :)
I had the same problem like you but after like 20 startups the problem was gone out of nowhere :) Hope same goes for you!



Heh.... I do not have 20 startups of patience :D I have a fresh system with .net 3.5. I will see how it behaves before I throw it out the window

TaPaKaH says:

regarding slow bootup - I think it's due to some framework scheduler sitting in the background, you can disable it if you have the patience to google

United States Hondacity says:


TaPaKaH says:

yes, we will all be having problems with antivirus on our benching OS

K404 says:


United States Hondacity says:

hahahhahahhahahha

United States Hondacity says:


Australia gazza30 says:

Have been trying to get this to work for the last day and no luck probably just me lol. Installs fine click on startbenchmark - benchmark runs gives me a score - what exactly do i do next i've tried alt tabbing out back to desktop but when i do the wrapper is greyed out and does not allow me to take a screenshot. down the bottom of the wrapper it says running benchmark even when it has finished as has given me a score.

Ok worked it out you have to close the aquamark benchmark down then the score appears in the wrapper. I hope a readme is included in the download but other than that looks good

Germany der8auer says:

K404 said: .net 4.0 makes my system (XP 32) CRAWL on startup.... ~ 30 seconds of thinking before a program will finish opening

Will try .net 3.5 and hope it's snappier.


Found the solution for this problem :)

When .NET redistributable is installed, it compiles the high priority assemblies in 5 to 10 minutes and then waits until your computer is idle to process the low priority assemblies. The following method forces all of the remaining items to be compiled with a command called NGEN.exe. Follow these steps:

1) Run cmd.exe from Start > Run

2) Type [b]cd[/b]

3) Type cd Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727

4) Type NGEN executequeueditems and press Enter

5) It will take about 1-10minutes depending upon system speed. After the process is complete, the following prompt will appear in the command prompt

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727>

6) Type exit to close the command prompt.
After performing these steps, your computer will boot up at usual speed.

Canada Vinster says:

^So you only have to do this once? and then that's it? Thanks for finding this Vin

Germany der8auer says:

Yep. After installing the Netframework 4.0 the System slows down at the startup to like 2mins boot-time. After you did this once the problem is gone. Tried on two different systems :)

K404 says:

Thanks bro!!! :D Appreciate it

Belgium Massman says:

Moved into a better fitting subforum

Argentina Sweet says:

der8auer said: Found the solution for this problem :)

When .NET redistributable is installed, it compiles the high priority assemblies in 5 to 10 minutes and then waits until your computer is idle to process the low priority assemblies. The following method forces all of the remaining items to be compiled with a command called NGEN.exe. Follow these steps:

1) Run cmd.exe from Start > Run

2) Type [b]cd[/b]

3) Type cd Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727

4) Type NGEN executequeueditems and press Enter

5) It will take about 1-10minutes depending upon system speed. After the process is complete, the following prompt will appear in the command prompt

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727>

6) Type exit to close the command prompt.
After performing these steps, your computer will boot up at usual speed.


Ohhh thanks so much !! i have this problem in XP :)

Belgium Massman says:

Hondacity said: http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c5/hondacity25/1b71c080.png


So ... you reported the app as virus to Norton?

United States Hondacity says:

it just popped up, just sharing, sharing is caring lol

K404 says:

Anyone who has Norton on a bench rig isn't getting any decent scores anyway.

Belgium leeghoofd says:

Mega Facepalm

Austria Turrican says:

K404 said: Anyone who has Norton on a bench rig isn't getting any decent scores anyway.
fully ack. :D

United States Hondacity says:

norton internet security suite has a tweaker/gaming setting. :P

Kazakhstan DEEP_1984 says:

new aqua with gui , not working . system in not responding when test end. and whis is not a BSOD. only BlackScreen ci 5 2500k -default HD4890 default winXP SP3 cat 10.2

United States [GF]Duke says:

Seriously Honda??? Who uses a Antivirus on their benching rig. Huge Facepalm. I did however get a warning from windows security when i downloaded it with my daily rig for storage purposes.

United States Hondacity says:

lol

its my forum/spam server. come on I "almost" beat your 2d efficiency :D

United States Witchdoctor. says:

AM not working 32 bit XP SP3

Any fix out there? runs bench just does not take screen and submit

no score reading either

Belgium Massman says:

So, - open launcher - start benchmark - benchmark finishes - close aquamark - no score reading? You have to manually close the benchmark.

United States Witchdoctor. says:

Yes that is it

manually turn off

HWBOT AM screen has pail white hue & no score is calculated, I am guessing that is why it is not working as their is no score to activate the GPUZ and CPUZ option and so on with make scereen shot and submit ???

does the 64dll need replaced is the only thing I can think of ???

will have to try that

Croatia E-mil says:

Ahoj!

Install and work fine, but when I run test with hwbam3.exe, I get a result for around 40,000 pts less than when I run AQM3 alone.
Why?

2600K
8800 GT
WIN XP SP3

Johnksss says:

Yes, something is different about this version. I scores 10,000 points less than the standard version.

Greece Boton says:

we have problem running the wrapper on a tiny win7 x64 installation without network. it is asked to be installed .netframework 4.0 . It's appear: " Installation did not succed. Class not registered" . Any solution?

United States Hondacity says:

install 3.5 first then 4.0

Greece Boton says:

same problem....

United States Hondacity says:

tiny win7 has missing files..use full version

Belgium Gamer says:

CLI
Runtime error 7
Out of memory error.

XP SP2.

Australia hikkoo says:

any chance add option to "CLICK TO OPEN" ,to reset path so can select another version cpuz or gpuz
@ moment to open another vers is drag cpuz or gpuz to diff location so can change path with AqMk3 Hwbot edition

First wrapper 1.0 installation worked good.
Then uninstalled wrapper + uninstall .Net4 Framework on XPpro SP3.
After Reinstall wrapper > notice .Net4 not get installed so 'HWBOT aqmk shortcut' not work > get Error the application failed to initialize properly (0x0000135).
So uninstall wrapper again
Then Find in C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET which still has folders related to .Net4 but most files are missing
Drag Microsoft.NET Folder to desktop an run again wrapper an now it installs .Net4 framework an works!:)

wanted to try if get better scores without .Net4 using Original Aqmk3, sofar similar scores

Greece TONY GAL says:

the score always is very bad .windows 7 x64........ many people say the same think... what happened?

Brazil Rbuass says:

No wrapper sove my problem
Out of memory (error 7)

I got almost 46000 and no validation... only the screen
(HD 7970 and 2600K @5980 mhz)
HD 7970 stock is better than overclocked to AM3... or you need to be Andre Yang to tell us the secret

Germany SoF says:

johnksss@say-it-loud.com said: Yes, something is different about this version. I scores 10,000 points less than the standard version.


this is caused by the fact that you are not able to use the non-patched exe with ~ 4027kb - it will tell you to install the 64bit fix exe (~3972 kb).

imo that MUST be solved as it is impossible to match the old scores in many many cases.

K404 says:

I am still in the midset of "AM3 only needs a screenshot" SO.... I opened the HWB wrapper, ran AM3, got score.... opened CPU-Z/ GPU-Z, lined everything up...... took a screenshot....... then closed AM3

Russian Federation sheffline_85 says:

why can not I put the result of akuamark? in the rules was not a word that we need a Validation file. Why do I have to wonder how to do it? even after I saved the file to put the result I can not, what dick? please answer the administration, I'm furious!
http://s2.ipicture.ru/uploads/20120227/rmlg53zu.png

Russian Federation sheffline_85 says:

he figured out

NABE says:

run-time error 6

many problems....tired ..................return to before.
I fight with benchmark before running the benchmark why?

United States I.M.O.G. says:

Put another one in the "too dumb to figure out how to run aquamark" column. Can't get .net4 to install on XP.

Austria Turrican says:

I.M.O.G. said: Put another one in the "too dumb to figure out how to run aquamark" column. Can't get .net4 to install on XP.


you have to use win xp with sp2 at least. with sp1 or no sp at all it doesn't work. ;)

Eeky NoX says:

I don't have internet on my rigs... and even at home. Than no fw3.5 ---> I bypass Aquamark atmo :( thx

United States I.M.O.G. says:

Turrican said: you have to use win xp with sp2 at least. with sp1 or no sp at all it doesn't work. ;)


Thanks, got it running after that.

Greece Boton says:

Sorry for the bump....but i have a serious problem...i got 50K less than running the am3.exe.. Any ideas?

South Africa Vivi says:

geobot go rename your aquamark to "aqua" or anything OTHER than aquamark3.exe. OR if you are on newer nvidia card / drivers you must go do the D3D thing in nvidia inspector

Greece Boton says:

Vivi said: geobot go rename your aquamark to "aqua" or anything OTHER than aquamark3.exe.

OR if you are on newer nvidia card / drivers you must go do the D3D thing in nvidia inspector


Ive already done that...;)

Something seems to stuck the benchmark when running the wrapper. If i run like old days
the renamed am3.exe it "listens" to clocks changes etc.
When running the wrapper with also renamed am3.exe, i get the same score always.

GTX260 192sp, 396K like old days, 344K with wrapper. Ive tried different drivers with the same
bevaviour

Eeky NoX says:

I repeat but it was easier back in the days :( No more scores from me since this wrapper arrival! ...nostaglia -.-

Belgium leeghoofd says:

Eeky you Pussy !

Germany SoF says:

geobot24 said: Ive already done that...;)

Something seems to stuck the benchmark when running the wrapper. If i run like old days
the renamed am3.exe it "listens" to clocks changes etc.
When running the wrapper with also renamed am3.exe, i get the same score always.

GTX260 192sp, 396K like old days, 344K with wrapper. Ive tried different drivers with the same
bevaviour


344k vs. 396k does sound a lot like no 64 bit exe vs. wrapper required exe with that patch. does have a HUGE impact on scores not to allow the non-patched old executable...

Belgium leeghoofd says:

maybe he runs it on one core ?

Greece Boton says:

SoF said: 344k vs. 396k does sound a lot like no 64 bit exe vs. wrapper required exe with that patch. does have a HUGE impact on scores not to allow the non-patched old executable...


I used the 107MB file that installs both am3 and wrapper. renamed the am3.exe and
run the benchmark from the wrapper.

Maybe is windows issue. At win7 x64 with ati cards have no problem

Germany SoF says:

der8auer said: Found the solution for this problem :)


Saved my day Roman! Thanks man!

I reinstalled my XP some days ago and was wondering about the booting-issues.

Almost went nuts, never had issues on my old installations before.
ngen -update works just fine.

Kazakhstan TerraRaptor says:

A have a problem when starting aquamark from wrapper - it gives "unknow param xp\aquamark3\aquamark.exe" error. When I press ok button wrapper quits.
XP SP3 with .net 2.0, 3.5 and 4.0 installed.

Puerto Rico MrPaco says:

Even after downloading & installing the latest, I keep getting the following error.
Installs n runs the bench just fine but after submitting the run is where the issue is.


United States I.M.O.G. says:

Mr. Paco, that issue is probably similar to this one that was just fixed: http://hwbot.org/forum/showthread.php?t=51891

Puerto Rico MrPaco says:

I.M.O.G. said: Mr. Paco, that issue is probably similar to this one that was just fixed: http://hwbot.org/forum/showthread.php?t=51891
The issue you linked to was about WPrime. I dont know if they similar, might be. Mine is that the bot engine dosnt see my aqua mark as the latest 0.0.1 :( Just tried it again with a fresh os install & a new download of the wrapper n app....still no good :confused:

United States I.M.O.G. says:

Yea, it was wprime, the problem I linked is also related to changes with result submissions. I think the submission pages were being tweaked and there were some related/unexpected problems.

Puerto Rico MrPaco says:

Ah Ok Got-cha, Thanx. Wonder if any one else has had this issue too with Aqua M3?

Brazil codekarllo says:

same here with aquamark...got latest version too.



Spain Ximi says:

The same problem here. I am waiting to fix it.;)

Denmark zzolio says:

use windows 7 patch ind XP works here

Japan m@bo says:

mine. file upload is ok.
[IMG=http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/3554/12944780.jpg][/IMG] but submit is fail.

Belgium richba5tard says:

Fixed, thanks for reporting.

K404 says:

This might come across as disrespectful to the people who made the original wrapper. Tonight, I ran AM3 without the wrapper, once... and got a score of 462K. Using the wrapper, I had two scores < 400K, 9 crashes and eventually, a score of 420K How did this pile of bunny pass internal testing and how could it be claimed to "not change anything?"

GENiEBEN says:

K404 said: How did this pile of bunny pass internal testing and how could it be claimed to "not change anything?"


I see you tested it 10times on the old one and didn't report the score with the new one lol.

Belgium leeghoofd says:

Is there any update if this one get's officialised ?

GENiEBEN says:

Leeghoofd said: Is there any update if this one get's officialised ?


If: yes
When: as soon as I fix the file format and it gets implemented.

K404 says:

Launch with Rev 5? :)

United States racingken says:

Is there a link to all the patches we need for AquaMark3, so that it works when we submit a score? I have not yet come accross them, or a list as to what all we need to download for it to work with 7 64bit.

Any help with this is appreciated!

Ken

K404 says:

PM me your email address bro, i'll send over the files :)

United States racingken says:

Thanks Bud, it didn't work for me as it always tells me I need administrator rights, and I am not sure how to change that. I should have all rights as I built this darn thing from scratch.

Ken

K404 says:

Weird, i've never had any problems like that. I'm sure someone else will have more knowledge of admin rights Vs stripped OS and can help you though :D

GENiEBEN says:

racingken said: Thanks Bud, it didn't work for me as it always tells me I need administrator rights, and I am not sure how to change that. I should have all rights as I built this darn thing from scratch.

Ken


Admin or not must 0 UAC so you have C:\ rights http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/disable-user-account-control-uac-the-easy-way-on-windows-vista/

Please log in or register to comment.