November 14, 2011. That was supposed to be the official launch date for the new Intel Sandy Bridge-E. Of course, in the East, things go a little different. If you live in China, you can already buy your Sandy Bridge-E system. Costs:
- Intel Core i7 3960X @ +/_ USD $1200
- Intel Core i7 3930K @ +/_ USD $900
- Intel Core i7 3820 @ +/_ USD $550
- MSI X79A-GD65 8D @ +/_ USD $470
- Special Bundle: i7 3930K + MSI X79-GD65 8D + Corsair H60 @ USD $1200
Be quick, though ... only 90-odd samples left in stock!