Wow. Great accomplishment of Slovenian OC master Tiborrr!
After the dissapointing weekend while trying to break new '01SE record with ASUS Crosshair V Formula and barely hitting 101k and after the same motherboard dying out on me (after three auto-flashes during windows installation) I gave up on ASUS for a while. I've went out and bought myself an Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD7 rev1.0 motherboard which seem to be the best board I have tested so far, performance and stability wise. The board only has three drawbacks: EasyTune is crap compared to ASUS Turbo-V, CL6 doesn't work with F3 BIOS and CPU-Tweaker 1.5 is acting up
Too bad I didn't have much LN2 left from the previous weekend to run GPU colder as well.
- - AMD Phenom II X4 955 (0947 MPMW) @ 6500MHz, 1.82V
- - Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD7 (F3 BIOS)
- - 2x2GB Exceleram E30104A DDR3-1600 (PSC)
- - nVidia GeForce 580 GTX 1.5GB (Vgpu, CBB mod)
- - 320GB Samsung F3
- - 750W Seventeam V-Force PSU
- - CPU: LN2 full-pull via LittleDevil AlCu pot @ -196°C
- - GPU: GPU: D.I.Y. cascade (R-507/R-1150) @ -90°C