TechPowerUp today introduced version 0.5.0 of GPU-Z, our popular graphics subsystem diagnostic utility that provides you with detailed tech-specs of your installed graphics processors, and lets you monitor clock speeds, voltages, temperatures and fan speeds. Version 0.50 adds full-support for Radeon HD 6950 and Radeon HD 6970. It fixes several stability and reliability issues, including fillrate roundoff errors, improved voltage monitoring support for GeForce GTX 570, some crashes and freezes.
DOWNLOAD: TechPowerUp GPU-Z 0.5.0
A complete list of changes follows.
* Added full support for Radeon HD 6950 and HD 6970
* Fixed TMU/Texture Fillrate rounding error on NVIDIA cards
* Improved voltage monitoring support for GTX 570
* Workaround for ATI OpenCL driver crashing GPU-Z on systems with NVIDIA cards
* Fixed crash when driver version could not be read
* Fixed crash when splash screen interrupted by message box