The author and creator of MaxxPIÂ² has been working hard to get one of his benchmark applications compatible with the HWBot site. The first graduate of this training is the MaxxMemÂ² benchmark which tests your computer’s raw memory performance, combining copy, read, write and latency tests into one global score. From the application you can directly submit your MaxxMemÂ² record to the HWbot website (at the HWbot landing page you’ll get a chance to attach a screenshot showing some extra details with CPU-Z).
Please help us test and torture this latest benchmark, download the latest version here (MaxxPIÂ² website).
- - As this application is brand spanking new, a test run will be held before assigning HWboints
- - Golden/Silver/Bronze cups and medals can be earned
- - Please report any bugs or strange things you encounter to help us improve this benchmark where necessary
- - You can save your score offline and submit it later, on a machine which has internet access; don’t forget to also save a valid screenshot of your result
- - The MaxxMemÂ² benchmark will ONE global ranking and THREE hardware rankings based on DDR/DDR2/DDR3, for time being.