EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce EK-SF3D Triple Point EVO, company’s first product from the line of liquid nitrogen (LN2) evaporation cooler for competitive overclockers. Used in conjunction with up to four Module Adapters this unit allows extreme overclocking of virtually any (DDR-)SDRAM memory module (of any generation).
EK-SF3D Triple Point EVO is a product of joint venture between Petri ‘SF3D’ Korhonen, legendary overclocker and extreme evaporation cooler designer from Finland, and EK design & engineering team. The product is made of electrolytic grade nickel plated copper in order to provide the necassery mass to even out the temperature fluctuation. Top extension is made from high quality POM Acetal – with it’s poor thermal conductivity it is better at preventing unwanted condensation formation that many overclockers are not fond of.
Bundled with the evaporation cooler itself are the two (2) EK-SF3D Triple Point Module Adapter heatsinks. Each of these items are made of CNC machined high quality aluminium and feature black anodized finish. Heat transfer between the memory module and aluminium heatsink adapter and copper base of the EK-SF3D Triple Point EVO is ensured by the use of enclosed Gelid GC-Extreme TIM (grease).
- High performance evaporation cooler for competitive overclockers
- Modern, unique design with copper core allows for easy temperature regulation
- Built-in temperature probe slot in a each Module Adapter for precise control
- Compatible with both Liquid Nitrogen LN2 as well as Dry Ice CO2(s)
- Includes premium thermal grease
- Made in Slovenia – EU
- EK-SF3D Triple Point EVO series evaporation cooler
- EK-SF3D Triple Point EVO Module Adapter (2 pcs)
- Gelid GC-Extreme 1.5g thermal grease
- mounting screws
- allen key 2mm
The product is readily available for purchase through EK Webshop & Partner Reseller Network and comes with Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of 74.95€ incl. VAT. CPU cooling unit EK-SF3D Inflection Point EVO will be available by the end of the week.