MSI MOA 2013 NO LIMITS Worldwide Qualifier Announced (Updated 30/04)

• Contests, PR, MSI
  • partner news

Celebrating its 6th anniversary, MSI Master Overclocking Arena (MOA) is changing the overclocking game. Themed “NO LIMITS”, MSI has shaped the first extreme starting with the worldwide online qualifier on the world-class overclocking community website HWBOT.org on May 1, 2013.

The Qualifier competition is divided into two groups: Class A and Class B branched into AM, EMEA and APAC regions. Each group has different competition rules and benchmarks. Every overclocker can only chose one of group to participate in. The first round of the qualifier will end on May 31st after which one (or two) winners will go directly to the grand final and the top half (minimum 15) of the participants qualifiers will continue to the Semi-Finals. At the end of the Semi-Finals on July 31, the top 15 winners are qualified as MOA representative of the online competition. They have a chance to continue their journey to the MSI Master Overclocking Arena Grand Final, for free.

Competition details

• Start: May 1st, 00:00 GMT+0
  • End: May 31th, 20:00 GMT+0
  • You can only compete in Class A or Class B
  • Benchmark points
    • 3DMark: 50-41-36-32-30-28-26-24-22-20-19-18-17-16-15-14-13-12-11-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
    • SuperPI: 25-20,5-18-16-15-14-13-12-11-10-9,5-9-8,5-8-7,5-7-6,5-6-5,5-5-4,5-4-3,5-3-2,5-2-1,5-1
    • Cinebench: 25-20,5-18-16-15-14-13-12-11-10-9,5-9-8,5-8-7,5-7-6,5-6-5,5-5-4,5-4-3,5-3-2,5-2-1,5-1

The top 50% (minimum 15 for Class A, minimum 10 for Class B) overclockers will be chosen in each group during the qualifier contest. These members may continue to submit scores in Semi-finals. The top 15 overclockers from different classes and regions will be invited to the MOA 2013 Grand Final. Only the highest ranked participant per country (for each round) will get a ticket to Grand Final. The maximum amount of participants from the same country in the Grand Final is 3: 1x Class A Qualifier, 1x Class A Semi-Final, 1x Class B).

CLASS A QUALIFIER RULES

• Any MSI motherboard
  • MSI graphics card. Single GPU.
  • NVIDIA GTX Titan not allowed.
  • Use 1 CPU. Server CPUs (Xeon, Opteron) not allowed.
  • This competition is between Members. Employee (either full-time or part-time) of any motherboard manufacturers is not eligible for the contest.
  • Please attach a picture of your overclocking rig.
  • A verification screenshot is required.
  • A verification link is required (system info must be available!)
  • Must use official competition background
  • Not allowed: engineering samples, Lucid Virtu MVP, hardware that is not commercially available at the beginning of the competition.
  • Screenshot must contain: CPU-Z CPU tab, CPU-Z motherboard tab, CPU-Z memory tab, GPU-Z (if 3D benchmark), benchmark (subtest) score(s) and settings, official MOA background.

CLASS B QUALIFIER RULES

• Only use 3570K (or lower) or FX-8350 (or lower) CPUs. No Socket LGA2011, LGA1366 and Intel Core i7 3770K CPUs.
  • Any MSI LGA1155 or AM3+ motherboard.
  • Any MSI GTX 650 Ti Boost (or lower) or HD7790 (or lower) graphics card. Single GPU.
  • Use 1 CPU. Server CPUs (Xeon, Opteron) not allowed.
  • Please attach a picture of your overclocking rig.
  • A verification screenshot is required.
  • A verification link is required (system info must be available!)
  • Must use official competition background

CLASS A SEMI-FINAL PLATFORM

• Any MSI “next generation Intel platform” motherboard
  • MSI graphics card. Single GPU. NVIDIA GTX Titan allowed.

CLASS B SEMI-FINAL PLATFORM

• Any MSI LGA1155 or AM3+ motherboard.
  • Use 1 CPU. Server CPUs (Xeon, Opteron) not allowed.

For Clarification, this is the hardware you can use for Class B.

Graphics Card

• HD 6770
  • HD 6750
  • HD 6670
  • HD 6570
  • HD 6450

Prizes

To enter the Lucky Draw activity all you have to do is upload your scores before May 15th 2013. We believe this will be an extremely fierce competition and expect to see your great performance.

CLASS A

QuantitySponsorPrizeMSRPInfo
Direct Ticket to MOA Grand Final (X4)MSI1x AM, 2x EMEA, 1x APACN/A
Top-3 Regional Non-Winners (X3)MSIMSI Upcoming MotherboardN/A
Lucky Draw (X3)MSIMSI Upcoming MotherboardN/A

CLASS B

QuantitySponsorPrizeMSRPInfo
Lucky Draw (X1)MSIMSI Upcoming MotherboardN/A
Lucky Draw (X1)MSIN650Ti TF 2GD5/OC BEUS $180Link
Lucky Draw (X1)G-SIKLLDDR3-2400 PC3-19200US $130Link
Lucky Draw (X1)PLEXTORM5S SATA 6Gb/s 2.5” Solid State DriveUS $133Link
Lucky Draw (X1)Cooler MasterCooler Master V1000US $239.99Link
Lucky Draw (X1)Cooler MasterCooler Master CM Storm QUICK FIRE TK + Cooler Master CM Storm RECONUS $104.99 + US $44.99link & link

Good luck all!

Germany der8auer says:

Cool competition but unfortunately exactly during my exams. So 99% not participating here May-July is a pretty bad choice for students.

Australia JJJC says:

Interesting. I wonder how resilient something like the 650ti is going to be towards cold and volts for people who take the 'cheaper' option for competing.

Yeah ... it'll be 7790 territory I think :).

Ukraine MaJ0r says:

Nice!

K404 says:

Loving the A and B class!

One question. There are two GTX560 Ti. Are both allowed? (one is 384SP/ 256-bit, one is 448SP/ 320-bit)

To sum up the qualifier: Bin 3770K (Class A) or 3570K (Class B) in the month before Haswell comes out, then pair with a 680 Lightning (Class A) or a 650Ti Boost (depending on the answer to the above question)(Class B)

That's not a complaint per se, but that's "how it is"

Yup, both GTX 560 Ti allowed. Not sure how much binning will be done in Class B. To those always complaining about the rediculous hardware costs about MOA, this is your chance to prove you can compete when mainstream hardware can be used.

Greece FireKillerGR says:

also cant find 7790 on msi's site. :S

FireKillerGR said: also can find 7790 on msi's site. :S

Indonesia Lucky_n00b says:

Finally they divide it to two class ^_^b.
Btw, will the rule be the same for qualifier and semi-final? I wish they would let us use haswell for the semifinal :p

K404 says:

Ok, the winner scores in class B will be using 3570K and GTX560Ti-448 :D

Thanks for the fast clarification!!

@ K404 :

Dude, FX-8350 would be beaten badly on pI 32M, but will probably beat 3570K at the same clocks on Cinebench R11.5 :)

But then again, benching AMD CPU on MSI is a bit.....hard.

This Class B seems interesting, I would probably join this class but it's hard to find the 560Ti-448 in Asia X_X

Germany teurorist says:

No tems whats that i would prefere teams that makes such competition way more familier

Colombia saint19 says:

I don't see this in the rules, so, I prefer ask.

Can be use two CPUs? As lucky_noob says, Intel is better in SP and AMD on Cinebench, so, Can we use Intel on SP stage and AMD in Cinebench stage? Or only one CPU is allowed for all the stages.

TaPaKaH says:

Will the grand final be between 1-man or 2-man teams?

United States Splave.ROM says:

Sam OCX said: Will the grand final be between 1-man or 2-man teams?

Id like to know this as well...

Have a week to bin 3970x it seems :) 3 pieces coming from newegg XD

Indonesia Lucky_n00b says:

Anyway, would the rule/benchmark on the may qualifier be the same as july semifinal? Would be a bit boring if it's the same benchmark and hardware...
(And I hope haswells can be used on the semifinal's pi stage :P)

K404 says:

Lucky_n00b said: @ K404 :

But then again, benching AMD CPU on MSI is a bit.....hard.

Even IF AMD somehow can win in 2 stages, it will perform so badly in SPi32M that people will still need 3570K to get ok points for the stage.

If I had to buy one CPU for this Class B, it would be 3570K. If I had to buy two CPUs for Class B, I would buy a second 3570K :D :D

I do not think I will be entering...I have not sold the gear I used for the last competition I took part in and...well..... Haswell :p

Eeky NoX says:

Mine is crapp like the 3770 I just sold (tired)... but about GPU, GTX580 Lightning aren't allowed? :D If so, ok I have the 560Ti 448cores too ^^

United States Splave.ROM says:

K404 said: He bro! I was checking scores.... **maybe** the 8350 will win by a small amount in Cinebench, but for 3 stages, it's 2:1 in Intels favour. I was thinking about FS:E and I think the 3570K will win there, even if AMD has a SLIGHTLY better physics score.

tell me if im dumb but wont a 6core12thread intel chip at 5.6ghz+ win?

Indonesia Lucky_n00b says:

Splave said: tell me if im dumb but wont a 6core12thread intel chip at 5.6ghz+ win?

United States Gunslinger says:

Splave said: Id like to know this as well... Have a week to bin 3970x it seems :) 3 pieces coming from newegg XD
No need to bin bro. ;)

United States Splave.ROM says:

Lucky_n00b said: It's for cinebench at class B bro.. in which the hardware will be limited to 3570K and FX 8350

ahhh I see

epower like zombie devices are allowed (I guess most necessary for b class)?

Splave said: ahhh I see

epower like zombie devices are allowed (I guess most necessary for b class)?

Should be allowed, no reason not to :)

Although the question for me now is how to get ahold of those 560ti-448s and the epower :p

Ukraine T0lsty says:

K404 said: Ok, the winner scores in class B will be using 3570K and GTX560Ti-448 :D

why not 7790 ?

Eeky NoX says:

MSI just told that Splave isn't allowed for class B you know :D

Eeky NoX said: MSI just told that Splave isn't allowed for class B you know :D

Eeh? Why? Does class B have participant limit / banlist ?

Eeky NoX says:

Nope mate j/k a little troll to our friend Allen ;) To be more serious, I repeat my first question: 580<660? Are 580 lightning allowed plz?

K404 says:

T0lsty said: why not 7790 ?

I think 560Ti-448 is WAY more powerful

Indonesia Lucky_n00b says:

Eeky NoX said: Nope mate j/k a little troll to our friend Allen ;)

Ahahahah you got me there mate , I was afraid if there was "no-Pro-OC-in-class-B' Rule :p

Since their aim of for mainstream gpu, i think 560Ti-448 should be the highest gpu they allow in that class

Eeky NoX says:

It would be more fair for us you don't think so?

Eeky NoX said: MSI just told that Splave isn't allowed for class B you know :D

Yep just got the email, Going class A anyways :)

Eeky NoX says:

God sake! we're saved bro :D

Best luck to all benchers!!

Edit: we're saved² @Michal xD

Poland Xtreme Addict says:

I don't have hw for class B lol

But I don't like 3 months of qualifier, it's definitely too long

United States Splave.ROM says:

ready for 7.1ghz 32m on mpower hope it clocks memory okay :)

Eeky NoX says:

Ready to satelise your "precious"? (@msi joke, joke, joke ofc!)

K404 says:

Poland Xtreme Addict says:

Splave said: ready for 7.1ghz 32m on mpower hope it clocks memory okay :)

It's qualifier, 50% pass. Sell your chip before it dies lol

Xtreme Addict said: It's qualifier, 50% pass. Sell your chip before it dies lol

If he sell it after the qualifier, how is he going to bench for the semifinal LOL :D :D

Haswell for semifinal, binned 7 ghz :D

Xtreme Addict said: Haswell for semifinal, binned 7 ghz :D

Ahahahah, would be totally great if they allow Haswell for semifinals. Fresh hardware always fun :)

Thanks for the fast clarification!!

Looking at the current records at HWBOT, the GTX 560 ti 448 and 7790 are a pretty close match. I wouldn't just bet on the GTX 560 ti, 7790 seems more than capable clock per clock.

saint19 said: I don't see this in the rules, so, I prefer ask.

You can choose. I think SuperPI aside, 3570K and FX-8350 are pretty close matched paired with a mainstream GPU. Even in 3DMark11!

Do your homework, boys! :D

Sam OCX said: Will the grand final be between 1-man or 2-man teams?

1 person team.

Lucky_n00b said: Hopefully it would be same as last years: the person who qualifies can bring one more teammate, so two-people in one team :)

(And I hope haswells can be used on the semifinal's pi stage :P)

More info on the semi-final later, but yeah ... Haswell will be out in July right ;)

Eeky NoX said: Mine is crapp like the 3770 I just sold (tired)... but about GPU, GTX580 Lightning aren't allowed? :D

If so, ok I have the 560Ti 448cores too ^^

GTX 580 is, as the competition page states, not allowed.

Splave said: ahhh I see

epower like zombie devices are allowed (I guess most necessary for b class)?

Yes, those are allowed.

Lucky_n00b said: Eeh? Why? Does class B have participant limit / banlist ?

I am not aware of such list.

Xtreme Addict said: It's qualifier, 50% pass. Sell your chip before it dies lol

Note: 50% pass, but there is a minimum quantity of 10 people that will go through.

Massman said:
1 person team.

Don't quite get it bro, you mean 10 people is guaranteed to pass the qualifier?

Or is the 50%-pass-rule only apply if the contestant is more than 10?

Colombia saint19 says:

Massman said:
1 person team.

Lucky_n00b said: Err...wait, what? So no bring-your-teammate-after-winning-qualifier this time around?

Don't quite get it bro, you mean 10 people is guaranteed to pass the qualifier?

Or is the 50%-pass-rule only apply if the contestant is more than 10?

Relly? Not 2 teammate this time? That's sounds sad since with that rule, the competitors would be a lot more.

Denmark zzolio says:

if there is only one person team, I'm definitely in class B now I believe that 7790 has a chance in Class B if there is no cool slow bios for the 560 TI 448

United States Mikecdm says:

Massman said:

Do your homework, boys! :D

Just to clear this up, I have a few questions which still seem unclear to me.

-A participant can choose to run different cpu's in different benches? The same would apply to both class A and class B, correct? ie.. 3770k for 32m and sb-e cinebench for Class A or what was discussed above for class B. That is acceptable?

-A minimum of 10 people advance in every region/class for a total of 60 people will advance to semi-finals, provided there are at least 10 people participating in every region/class. Correct? So if 26 people participate in a certain region/class, 13 will advance but if 10 only participate all 10 will advance?

-If someone participates in class B for example and move to the semi-finals are they stuck in Class B or can they try semifinals in Class A?

I'd like to stress the fact that for Class B there are only two tickets worldwide, whereas for Class A there are 3+4+3 tickets worldwide :)

Mikecdm said: Just to clear this up, I have a few questions which still seem unclear to me.

- Correct

- Correct

- No, you have to pick one class and continue in that one. If you pick Class B to compete in, you're stuck in Class B.

Australia Jimba says:

der8auer said: Cool competition but unfortunately exactly during my exams. So 99% not participating here

May-July is a pretty bad choice for students.

Guess Ill just watch like usual instead of giving it a shot..

Class B sounded fun..:D

Greece phil says:

There is no fun without a teamate.If this is true I won't participate.

United States moparman says:

Well hope my 3570k still has the GHZ left in it.

Poland Xtreme Addict says:

Why so small amount of lucky draws in Class A? :(:( First round is only about lucky draw :D

Class A has more tickets to the MOA final than Class B. Just to clarify: you have to pick the category you want to compete in. It is not allowed to compete in both A and B, grab the lucky draws from B qualifier and then continue in Class A semi-final.

Indonesia Lucky_n00b says:

Massman said: Class A has more tickets to the MOA final than Class B.

So, how exactly do we pick the categories? Can I bench for both(for lucky draw) and said "I'm in class B" or something like that? Is there any deadline for me to announce I'm in A or B class?

And I just have to confirm, are the rule about the 1-person only is final? Because I will have to discuss it further on my team about this..

Also, is it possible to know the hardware limitations for the semifinals? I don't want to push too many budget in the qualifier and be broke in the semifinal :p :p

Thanks man :),

Eeky NoX says:

Great questions Lucky, that's exactly what we're talking about with my team atmo...

United States Splave.ROM says:

dont you think AMA should only have one spot and EMEA should have 5 or 6?

Poland Xtreme Addict says:

I don't like this new format. I also see that in EMEA and APAC one place was taken (class A), and it is a very bad move. Of course it was given to class B, but still, there would be point if we could score in 2x classes. 3 months period (one month is a break) is not good, in fact it works for me demotivating, especially taking 1 place from EMEA. We remember what happened during MOA EMEA 2012 and I think we need more places. Cutting the amount of ocers in the final (1 overclocker instead of teams) will also hurt competition, many of ocers teamed up to buy expensive hardware. For me it's almost the same, I overclock alone (mostly), buy hw alone but I know and admire true teams. I know that's all about cost and marketing and I predict it's the last MOA, in 2014 there won't be nothing, maybe only some extremely lame online competitions. Good that Final is still live and not a lame online event so there is a point to participate. But all in all this format seems to be a bit demotivating for me (mostly too long period). Hope it will be good for marketing. I will take part, but I am not sure if with full resources. 3 months is too long to be motivated.

Greece TASOS says:

K404 said: ....

Massman said: Yup, both GTX 560 Ti allowed..

That was a stealth version of GTX-570.

I dont think , rules were ment to cover that specific vga.

Perhaps a more detailed question should be adressed to MSI about this matter ???

Asus is doing a 2-person team event in EU/CIS, MSI is doing a 1-person event worldwide. Both are very awesome initiatives and I love both. In addition, the set-up for both qualifiers are different, which makes it interesting too.

:celebration:

Indonesia I.R.I.S says:

As I don't have much resources, I'm actually glad that MSI made the 'Class B' Qualifier :)

But as Xtreme Addict put out above, since the qualifier was made into two 'stages' (Qualifier and semifinal), if the hardware requirement is different between qualifier and semifinal,then would it mean we have to buy hardware twice as much?

IMHO, instead of doing qualifier and the semifinals, Would it be cheaper for both us and MSI to have 'one-stage' qualifier in July? The Class A can already use the haswell by that time I guess, and the Class B can use whatever they planned to. And by doing this, we now have two extra month to prepare(and bin :p) the hardware, right?

Just my 2 cents tho,

Cheers :)

United States Splave.ROM says:

Massman said: Interesting to some of the "negative" replies here. Maybe it would be best to go back to the middle-ages of overclocking and have no live competitions at all? Quite amazing to see overclockers complain about all this again.

:celebration:

I agree with you massman, <3 you know this.

But of course it is a shock to have no teammates for the final. Will separate the men from the boys I think. We might actually have to interact with people we dont know which is scary to some people haha. ;)

I assume the budget was cut in half by the new boss, therefore cutting teams in half is the easiest way to proceed I suppose.

As far as using titan in round 2, would hate to see msi support nvidia after limiting them samples etc and shaming them for voltage control on 680.

Splave said: ...

Hohoho, so the rumors about using Titan in Semifinals were true then, interesting :D :D :D

Splave said: I agree with you massman, <3 you know this.

I think the 1-person competition is just fine. Who needs 2 people for 32M anyway? Heck, who needs 2 people for single GPU benching? It's about time the competition gets a little more difficult. Even if that means you need to time getting the LN2 flask filled - you also need to do that at home. It is more challenging than 2 people - that's not a bad thing.

As far as Titan goes. Remember: around Computex Nvidia is also launching the GTX 780, GTX 770 and GTX 760 Ti. All those cards will get custom PCB stuff. Computex = June; semi-final = July. Just saying ... not making any official statements here :D

Australia Dinos22 says:

dinos22 said: i thought you might have hinted manufacturer employees could enter this time round. :p

Is there going to be a GOOC featuring Vince, Nick and Slamms this year?

Australia Dinos22 says:

Im not aware of Gigabyte having any rules about that

Italy RULE says:

Thanks for the fast clarification!!

Why? The GTX 560Ti-448 is more powerfull then GTX 650 ti?

Portugal Billy-The-Kid says:

I think this kind of events are always welcome in the community ... and sure that manufacturers use them to promote the brand and try we try take them to our advantage.

Regarding the method used this year the two classes I think that will not help at all because the semi-final we will have to re-buy everything again ...

From what I saw with the possibility to participate would have to spend at least 3000€ in hardware, not to mention that the sound could walk or choose graficas best cpu's!

Again this is not done to the best ...

Not to mention the rules where it says you can not use samples, and how many times mais often to borrow own samples for people to participate ...

But this is not because I'm out ... 'm just out because I have no money to choose a decent 3770K ... then a 3960X or 3930K and finally a 4770k, not to mention 3 board and 2 graficas (7970 + titan + zombie) and do not forget to at least 200L nitrogen which in my case is over €400!
So when I say € 3,000'm being modest!

Best regard´s and good luck for the ppl who can participate!

K404 says:

Let's be honest. MSI don't give a bunny about Titan because A/ it's ref PCB only- MSI didn't design it....and to stand ANY chance of WR, it has to be paired with ePower.....which isn't an MSI product. There is zero marketing benefit in benching Titan.

K404 says:

RULE said: Why? The GTX 560Ti-448 is more powerfull then GTX 650 ti?

I believe so :) I might be wrong! 7790 Vs 560-448 Vs 650 Ti Boost...... It could be very interesting!

Poland Xtreme Addict says:

But the news will be like "MSI Xpower Z87 board gets X WRs in 3DMarks using MSI GTX TITAN". MSI vendor will be in GPU-Z... it doesn't matter if it's custom design or ref if Epowered use and so on, the most important thing it's a brand. Of course it would be better if it was Lightning, but still global WRs on single GPU is better for marketing than getting WRs on Xpower Z87 paired with MSI GTX 560 Ti/7790 in mid range class...

I am not telling that's bad - the opposite, it's good that MOA has marketing value. But participants should be the main focus, to be willing to do WRs, spend a lot of $ to make it true, not making obstacles for them.

We have to also remember that thanks to MOA such brands like Lightning became really popular and known as the best series of GPUs...

K404 says:

It is fake marketing. Maybe MSI are better than that :) This is a COMPLETE guess and very idealist, but here goes: MSI know they can do better than take credit for a BIOS flash. Not even the heatsink sticker matters because even those are controlled for Titan.....and heatsink is removed for LN2. They know that the 3D WRs are made by the product of a rival company and they cannot be bought anywhere. Where is the marketing in that? If anything, it will be bad publicity. Maybe MSI are in "the real world" right now. Regardless of PR for WR, £850 GPUs are not where the majority sales are. IMO- smarter move to use a new product with MSIs own design....enter 650Ti Boost.... unless my GTX560 prediction is correct.

Romania Alex@ro says:

So:

good 3770K check
mpower mobo check
good 3930K check
msi 2011 mobo check
7970 lightning check

All these for round 1 of qualification.

Round 2:

good 4770K check
msi 1150 mobo check
future 780 lightning or titan check

All this + cost of ln2 + only 1 member for team+huge time frame of 3 months...This is not interesting at all.If guys at msi wanted something interesting,then triple the seats for class B.The B category should be the most interesting,as there video card is cheap,more binning,more mods discovered,much more spirit of competition if things do not rely on how much $$$ someone has.

Poland Xtreme Addict says:

K404 said: It is fake marketing. Maybe MSI are better than that :)

This is a COMPLETE guess and very idealist, but here goes:

Firstly when MOA 2013 was announced I thought it would be a copy od 2012 which was good, but after all, it seems that custom cheap MSI VGA would be a better choice. Cause now costs of hw, time and ln2 are too big for the amount of prizes. Unless for semi finals there are $ or great hw prizes.

Ukraine MaJ0r says:

Maybe MSI should sale any places in Grand final ))) It will cheaper for competitors, than buy a lot of expensive hardware )

Colombia saint19 says:

Seems that nobody is happy with the structure of the qualifiers for this year. Personally, I'm a nOOb for this type of contest but I currently have the hardware for Class A. I'm pretty sure that I would not win a ticket but it will be very fun to see what I can do against top guys. I would like that LA tickets would be more, or MSI could think in separate USA from LA, since hardware is very limited for us.

United States Splave.ROM says:

^ round one I think with minimum of 10 people going to next round can probably run on air in AMA region

Do you guys know MSI is not a global distributor of GTX Titan? Also interesting to see how everyone just assumes Haswell will destroy everything :). First round is 680/7970 and 3960X/7970 for Class A. That is hardware that has been on the market for a long time and MSI rightfuly assumes pretty much all of the top overclockers have at their disposal. For the first qualification phase, there should be little to no cost aside from the LN2. It should not be too difficult to finish in the top-10 for most, as Splave mentioned. Certainly doesn't require you to bin hundreds of CPUs again.

Poland Xtreme Addict says:

I talked with Allen and he made a very good point. Add per one ticket for 1st place of qualifier (Class A)... so there will be interesting battle, not just scores for lucky draw... and for 3 persons this qualifier wouldn't have to last 3 months...

United States Bobnova says:

The whining here is incredible! I'm disappointed in people, really. I think this years qualifying setup is rather better than previous years personally. I like that the B class exists. Marketing wise, any Titans will be Epower/Gpower/ZombiePower, odds are excellent that most/all of the top B class stuff will be too. How many of those cards have LN2 worthy VRM bits? None I've seen. I say: Be happy it exists at all. It could be like GOOC 2012.

Colombia saint19 says:

Any way, i just have a 3770k plus gtx 680, mobo was already ordered...with that I will do that I can do.

United States Gunslinger says:

People expressing their opinions shouldn't necessarily be labeled whining, just saying... I mean afterall, most will spend in excess of $2,000 to participate, and at that level, they should have some input on the particulars. :) My Pro's + Con's of the current format: Pro 1. Having the event again this year. 2. The 2 class structure for participation. Very good idea Con's 1. I'm 100% not a fan of the 2 platforms required to compete. Having to buy 2 motherboards, 2 CPU's and the required GPU to compete is a bit much. Easy fix would be to remove the motherboard brand/CPUz MB tab requirement since it is an online event. 2. The GPU's required to compete are not even in the retail chain anymore, and probably not even in production either, which is an EPIC FAIL. Contrary to what was said earlier, not everyone has a 680 Lightning or 7970 Lightning sitting on the shelf for competitions like this. 3. I also dislike the one man team for the final. Comparing benching solo in your home office/lab environment to benching solo in an arena is ridiculous.

United States l0ud_sil3nc3 says:

Gunslinger said: People expressing their opinions shouldn't necessarily be labeled whining, just saying...

My Pro's + Con's of the current format:

Pro

1. Having the event again this year.

2. The 2 class structure for participation. Very good idea

Con's

1. I'm 100% not a fan of the 2 platforms required to compete.

Excellent points Gunslinger, I agree finding a 680 Lightning or a 7970 Lightning is not easy now as they seem to be discontinued and even the classifieds seem pretty dry atm.

Poland Xtreme Addict says:

Bobnova said: The whining here is incredible! I'm disappointed in people, really.

I say: Be happy it exists at all. It could be like GOOC 2012.

Okay, I want to see you participating in class A, with LGA 1155 (3770k) with LGA 2011 (minimum 3930k) + 7970 and later in round 2 playing with new haswell + epowered Titan, it's a bit tough with this qualifier, isn't it? :)

No one is complaining on Asus AOOC qualifier... it's the hint that MSI did it wrong...

Looking forward to seeing a big competition in Class B :D (ps: people complaint about the limited regions and the super high-end hardware requirements in the AOOC competition)

United States Mikecdm says:

Massman said: Looking forward to seeing a big competition in Class B :D

I do believe that you are correct in that there being a big competition in class B. As it stands right now, there are many unknowns. We really don't know which card will be the best to use. We don't know what will be the best hw for some of the benches, but we have an idea. Most of us haven't binned or even purchased 3570's. The fact that there are only 2 spots globally is not much different than 3 or 4 per region. I can almost guarantee that I know who at least 2 of the 3 finalist from the americas will be. I have no clue how class B will turn out.

But you know what will make semi-finals more interesting for class A. Focus on one platform. Take out the sb-e platform and everyone stands a fair chance. Right now there are a few who have highly binned chips, how about we use only haswell and you mentioned something about gtx 780 lightnings. If that's true, it's like a fresh start and we have a month to get what we need. I'm sure there will be binning involved, but it gives what can be considered, closer to a "fair" chance.

Indonesia Lucky_n00b says:

Mikecdm said: There are already rumors of different hw going to be used for semi-finals in class A, is class B going to need different hw as well? I feel knowing what is going to be used in later rounds is important since we well be locked to which ever group we wish to participate in.

The sooner we know about it the better ;)

Also agree on this one, new hardware provide new challenge. Also it will make the competition somewhat 'unpredictable', which makes class B seems more interesting despite only 2 people get sent to MOA Final.

Italy giorgioprimo says:

My 2 cents....

I don't like to criticize or judge about rules, because any company, manufacturer or producer decide to make this kind of event for theyr own interest. We can only decide if we like to participate or not.
Also the cost/benefits thought I think is not a right thing to discuss.
Anybody can decide to join to be the winner of the MOA, and not because it is cheap or because with a few money, is possible to take an holiday to TPE.

But there is one thing I don't like at all:

In a so big organization (qualifier, semi final, different bench, different platform ecc. ecc.),
I am absolutely convinced that the organizer must make it clear from the start of the competition, what are the platforms to be used.
This is for all stages of the competition for which the competitors have to buy the hardware themselves.
In other words, I do not consider it proper to two days of the competition, is not yet established with crystal clarity, what are the platforms and benchmarks used in the semi-finals.
Each of the participants must know from the outset what will be the cost that will incur if they decide to accept the challenge of the organizer. This irrespective of the fact that it has already in possession of the hardware that will be necessary, or if he will still have to buy it.

I would probably accept the challenge, but I ask you to know right now what will be the platform allowed and the benchamrk required, in the semifinals.

South Africa Vivi says:

class A here i come! So a 7970 lightning is the way to go for firestrike? Tess can be off i presume. sucks tho i would have loved another go on 680 :P

Poland Xtreme Addict says:

7970 is better for firestrike than 680, of course with tess off. 680 lightning will also do to qualify for semifinal...

Sweden Calathea says:

Class B looks like fun, maybe time to try out that MPower.

France Wizerty says:

I agree, can you (MSI) share the rule and the HW for "semi final" ? Cause if stage 2 are too expensive, I don't want to spend money for the first one...And use aircooling, hoping to be in the 50%, it's not overclocking...air cooling battle, so exciting :(

Brazil Darkvenom says:

Clase B, I can use I5 3570K with HD7790?

Portugal Billy-The-Kid says:

I think the better is the 1º on this qualification have direct acess to final... from what i understand in any two ppl how subemti score one will be pass... so for help to have more ppl in next round i will submeti one low score! :)

Indonesia Hazzan says:

I dont have problem about the rule class A or B still same nothing different we are overclockers we can play any hardware class A or B same..but I think the problem about hardware... need 2 time bin hardware qualification and semi final thats will spent alot alot of money.

Brazil Rbuass says:

Please Overclockers.
MSI is keep the best of the best event ever for us.
This comments... provide from people like you... FOR SURE... can bring us only bad things...
This way... MSI will never more realize MOA...
Regardless global crysis... and regardless THEY WILL NOT LOTS AND LOTS OF MBS AND VGAS MORE to can pay this very expensive event....They kept the event...
Everybody knows... they will not sell zilions of cards more to cover that huge expense...
This year (2013)... will be not easy for me... LN2 and hardware is really expensive... and maybe I will not have haswell... also, I have no more Lightning 7970...and I have family and also very limited budget (is the reason, I will ask MSI to never more consider me sponsored by ZOTAC... because regardless Zotac gave me JUST ONE TITAN.... I do not consider this as sponsorship)...
Regardless I have no hardware (no more MSI X79...no more HD7970 Lightning...neither good 3770K)... I REALLY LIKE MSI KEPT COMPETITION... and ask please to you guys, to do not be complaining...
The rules are there... who wants and who can... will participate...
Please keep smooth topic... and think about it.... or I believe the 2013 MOA will be the last.

I am with MSI... I understand Global crysis... MSI removed Brazil and Miami offices... and it shows the things are not good... and you guys... must be thinking about it.... thet kept the best event for us... and if they have no made MOA 2013.... you must be crying and not complaining...

Best wishes for all... and sorry the bad english... I hope you understand.

Although I am a great advocate for open forum debate and discussion without strict intervention of moderators, this has gone too far. I have taken the liberty of removing most of Xtreme Addict's replies along with the ones related to those. The competition might not be perfect and might need some extra clarification - something MSI will deal with after the weekend - there is no need to post in such rude manner. There is no need to become a forum troll, to put it in popular terms.

I would very much like to thank all the people that have been able to voice their complaints in a proper and mature form. It is weekend now, "normal" people do not work on the weekend :).

unknown 149 says:

Massman said: It is weekend now, "normal" people do not work on the weekend :).
Massman, it is not funny :D

United States Splave.ROM says:

Censorship is the answer really? Discussion of how to improve the event is not rude. And guess what, talking to the event organizers last year they want world records and that doesn't happen when you are running 32m on x79. They need more guidance lol and agreed it was a silly endeavor when they got the facts. And you will probably try to spin that as well they want you to be a dynamic multi talented overclocker because it doesn't matter. They want records.

C'mon Allen, you know this is nothing like "censorship". Look around: I didn't remove the negative posts, only those that were plain over the line negative and, frankly, rude.

Hardly ever there are posts deleted from this forum as we have an open debate and discussion culture where everyone can speak their mind. And you know that. But a large part of criticism and debate is being able to formulate you thoughts and ideas in proper sentences and paragraphs. Bad-mouth words, large texts of pure rudeness is not part of that. Xtreme Addict also has contacts at MSI Headquarters, he can direct his complaints directly at them.

10-4

Poland Xtreme Addict says:

I don't understand censorship, especially that words were harsh but true and were not out of the limits. Sometimes simple statements are much more convincing than elaborate, sophisticated words. But it doesn't matter now. If there can't be open debate about improving event I accepted challenge - email to HQ is sent with all complains and ideas to make it better. Maybe overclockers (who also don't like the form of qualifier) will do the same, if they care a bit. For me it's simply sad that such great event can be "killed" with such rules and I was really waiting for it.

That's all. No more trolling.

I wish everyone good luck in participation :) Maybe we will meet in Taipei :)

Brazil Rbuass says:

IMHO, I don't like the idea to fight in Class A, first stage... to nothing... I believe the better, is classification in only 1 stage... where every single overclocker can know the hardware. I see no reason to get the 50% and go to next stage.... Why don't do it with only one stage???.... this way.... people will need to afford one more platform...probably will need Titan + Haswell So... if Titan is not allowed right know.... why it will be allowed next stage??? (I don't know if it will be... but looks for will be allowed) But... this is only my opinion... I also don't like to have Cinebench... because CPU will do 99% of the work... lol.... no However... if MSI keep this "strange rules that I don't like"... I will keep my opinion that is a great competition and feel happy MSI will do MOA 2013.... regardless I believe I will not compete.

Hong Kong Sunny7day says:

Is 2600K or even 2700K allowed in class B?

Poland Xtreme Addict says:

2700k according to rules is allowed, but for Cinebech FX8350 @ ln2 will be much better

Romania Alex@ro says:

we need a clear answer for this: Is 2600K or 2700K allowed for class B qualifiers?

Denmark zzolio says:

Iubitel said: we need a clear answer for this:

Is 2600K or 2700K allowed for class B qualifiers?

from the rules

B class

All Intel LGA1155 processors, excluding Core i7 3770K

Romania Alex@ro says:

Hong Kong Sunny7day says:

ok thank you

More info tomorrow. Hardware requirements will not change for the qualifier (or semi final). The prize structure might.

Colombia saint19 says:

According to what Xtreme_Addict says, I can use Intel for SP and 3DMark stage and FX for Cinebench stage. Do I'm right?

Poland Xtreme Addict says:

That's what I understand from rules and for sure is the best combination. SuperPI - Ivy 3570K, Cinebench FX 8350 (AMD is good in cinebench, and high clocks will help). For 3DMark I am not sure in fact. Ivy has the best GPU score, and with such slow GPU, I think it will be the best. It may happen that high clocked 2600K/2700K will be the way to go, a bit lower GPU score but higher Physx. AMD is too slow for 3DMarks.

Massman said: Just fyi, MSI called in a quick meeting today to discuss the feedback on the Class A.

Yay! One stage ftw

Greece Aristidis says:

3 different boards 3 cpu’ s and two stages. Seems a low cost competition lets add something more for make it more interesting………

Thanks but not for me this year too expensive, more than 4000 euro to spend and for what.

Good luck to those that they are going to participate.

Italy Le085 says:

Let's add 500€ to the budget?

United States Gunslinger says:

Le085 said: Did anyone noticed that the Fire Strike benchmark should be run with the extreme preset, at 2560 x 1440? Do you all have a WQHD monitor?? Let's add 500€ to the budget?
Monitor resolution doesn't matter, FM made it so the benchmark "work" is done no matter the monitor's resolution. http://hwbot.org/forum/showpost.php?p=209827&postcount=31

Update 30/04 I'll keep it short and bulletpoint the changes. All competition pages have been updated, so you can read the details there. Changes: 1) Increase Grand Final participants from 12 to 15 2) Add grand Final tickets for the Class A qualifier round: 1 for AM, 2 for EMEA, 1 for APAC 3) Increase minimum pass-through for Class A qualifier to Semi-Final from 10 to 15 4) Add "next generation Intel platform" motherboard as prize for Top-3 (not winner) of Class A qualifier 5) Specify Class A semi-final hardware: Haswell + single GPU (with titan allowed) 6) Specify Class B semi-final hardware: same as qualifier 7) Clarify only one person per country per round can qualify for Grand Final (total: maximum 3 people from same country in Grand Final) Notes: - attendance rate in EMEA qualifier is usually 2x of that of AM or APAC, hence 2 tickets in the qualifier - class A semi-final can be seen as second chance for qualification - increasing the minimum limit for pass-through to 15 to make it easier to qualify (maybe AIR only needed?) - class B will not have to purchase Haswell for the semi-final

Poland Xtreme Addict says:

Awesome. Now qualifier looks motivating and will be interesting in my opinion :) Good that MSI listens :)

Indonesia Lucky_n00b says:

Thanks for the update bro,

Just need some clarification here :

6) Specify Class B semi-final hardware: same as qualifier

In the semifinal, does the benchmark changes for both class? Or same benchmark?

And for to make sure again, does the 560Ti-448SP still allowed in B-Class?

Thanks a lot ;)

Poland Xtreme Addict says:

In fact "Clarify only one person per country per round can qualify for Grand Final (total: maximum 3 people from same country in Grand Final" is interesting idea for eliminating hardware sharing :)

Lucky_n00b said: In the semifinal, does the benchmark changes for both class? Or same benchmark?

And for to make sure again, does the 560Ti-448SP still allowed in B-Class?

Thanks a lot ;)

Yes, the 560Ti-448SP is allowed.

Poland Xtreme Addict says:

Asking from curiosity - is there going to be LOC contest on Futuremark with tickets? Cause from what I see now, it's 15 tickets from HWBOT Qualifier, I guess OC_Windforce and Littleboy have direct invitations (as winners of MOA 2012), so far we have 17 places. It's seems like there are 3 places (to 20) like a buffer :)

I have no information on either the direct invitation for the winners or a Futuremarl LOC. Today it's already 7PM here, tomorrow is labour day, so the earliest reply will be on thursday.

Poland Xtreme Addict says:

Oh I see, just asking from curiosity. If winners from 2011 had direct tickets, also it should be the same this year according to logic.

South Africa Vivi says:

Poland Xtreme Addict says:

i like the format and rules, thats ok, just this titan thing, ouch!

Keep pushing :) Round 2 is expensive, but now in 1st round there are 2x tickets for EMEA, it's more comparable to EMEA 2012, so I think it will be interesting. I also hope to qualify in 1st round to have some vacations and so on. But if we both fail, I hope we will meet in semi final :)

One question:

If Titan Ultra is true, will be allowed for semi-final?

Australia JJJC says:

I'll be playing just to get through to semis, 7970 lightnings are not so easy to find here now and I only have one average card so that's all I'll use. I also only have a decent chip and don't want to bin more when we're so close to haswell. Round 2 doesn't look much better, but if I can get hold of what I need then I'll give titan a go if I have to. I swore I wouldn't, but it wouldn't be the first time I change my mind. :p

United States Gunslinger says:

Vivi said: the cost of zombie'ing a $1000 card without being able to re-sell or RMA it is not worth round 2, i know enough extreme OC'ers who don't support this kind of money waste. i will try really hard for round 1, but round 2 is just sooooo expensive. ill probly end up getting a titan anyway for it, but i would be making a very retarded financial decision if i do. i like the format and rules, thats ok, just this titan thing, ouch!
+1 Kind of shows they ignored the poll results about how much you'd be willing to spend on a competition

Poland Xtreme Addict says:

Question 2: What happens in the terms of a tie?

United States Planet says:

Yeah allowing Titan for the second round is pretty dumb if you ask me.

Gunslinger said: +1

That poll was for Class B.

United States Gunslinger says:

Oh, didn't see the words Class B mentioned anywhere in the poll, my bad.

Gunslinger said: Oh, didn't see the words Class B mentioned anywhere in the poll, my bad.

Class B wasn't mentioned. But the poll was specifically set up to provide factual information on $$ versus potential attendance rates. You know, market research and all.

United States Gunslinger says:

Massman said: Anyway, just out of curiosity. If first 680 and 7970 were dismissed as good choices and now Titan is too, what would be acceptable VGA-wise?
680/7970 are fine choices, retail availability is the issue. With the no Tess advantage the 7970 has, it will be the leading choice for round 1 I suspect. In regards to Titan for round 2, cost is a major issue for many, as well as retail availability of MSI cards for some regions. Not to mention the non-standard parts needed to get Titan where it needs to be to even have a remote chance at being competitive.

United States Bobnova says:

United States Gunslinger says:

Bobnova said: It's almost like MSI wants.... pro OCers? You know, like top notch people who can zombie things and bought EPowers/can make zombie cards to zombie things with.

Colombia saint19 says:

Now seem more "Pro", I will go until semi final maybe, the cost of new platform for semi final is out of my budget.

Greece FireKillerGR says:

I dont have problems if Tital will be allowed :) Actually I will be happy cause I bought one xD

South Africa Vivi says:

FireKillerGR said: I dont have problems if Tital will be allowed :)
Actually I will be happy cause I bought one xD

Colombia saint19 says:

Vivi said: you will be unhappy when you have to rip out it's current VRM and replace it with another cards, and run it for a little while till it dies anyway :P

With another card that cost the same as your GPU.

United States Splave.ROM says:

I guess just try hard to win first round and no titan necessary right?

United States Bobnova says:

Gunslinger said: Oh, you mean that league that we're trying to get more fresh faces into because it was stagnant and boring in the previous rev? :p Because us old people who can't see the tiny soldering points and have shaky hands are not top notch people, we just have deep pockets to hand over all our money to MSI. ;)

Yeah! If we force out any/all "old" people (>35), any/all people with shaky hands, and anybody with pockets that are too deep or too shallow, OCing will prosper! Right?

IMO unless MSI is handing out M-Power boards to zombie with, involving Titan is stupid at best.
But what the hell do I know?
I have an EPower, but my pockets are too shallow for a Titan :P

United States Redmax says:

Splave said: I guess just try hard to win first round and no titan necessary right?

I would think if you get a direct ticket to the finals in round 1 then there is no need to Titan up for a semi. :) Encourages people with good hardware to push things out of the gate instead of sandbaggin until the last second.

On a side note, everyone is talking about if they are going to compete or sit this one out but NOBODY has said anything about coverage of the event. No disrespect but watching a livestream with an electronica soundtrack put me asleep before 3DM03 started.

Montenegro Perica_barii says:

I was busy for little while, so no time to participate active in discussion.
It will be a good idea for MSI to reduce number of people to pass round 1, and for those who manage to pass they provide GPU and MB ( GPU that also people will use on final if they pass, and motherboard as well ) like people used to get on live regional finals. They save some money on not holding this events LIVE so they can put some effort on this one. That would help us a lot...
Everyone remembered live qualification where people were provided hardware to bench live, they can do this for round two, and like I said that hardware ( GPU + MB ) people will bring on finall if they pass, if not they can keep it like in live finals.
Just my 2 cents...

South Africa Vivi says:

so perica you mean "it would be a good idea for msi to increase the number of people to round 1". i agree with that. but im not complaining about the comp, welldone to MSI and im very excited. lets hope ati release a cheaper alternative before june that competes titan, will there be somethig?

Montenegro Perica_barii says:

Question:

In the semifinal on A-Class, how will MSI/HWBOT verify if the Titan being used is MSI? Is it by using Subvendor ID on the Card? Or by submitting something like Serial Number?

Or is there no limit on what Titan brand that could be used as long as the subvendor ID says 'MSI'?

Thanks :)

France Wizerty says:

I think Perica said : If 100 Ocer go to step 2, MSI can't provied MB + GPU for everybody (to expensive). But if they reduce the number of people reaching the step 2 (10 for exemple), it's not so expensive, and MSI can give some componement to help people. But in any case, some poeple said, if you want some record, you need to allowed titan, but other said titan is to expensive. Some said 7970 is good idea, other said 7970 is to difficulte to find. I agree, 3 mother board, 3 cpu, 7970 step1 and titan step 2 is a bit to much, but I think nobody want some extreme overclocking competion using gt610.... so what's the solution ???

South Africa Vivi says:

Perica_barii said: No not that, I was talking about overclockers that pass round one and do not get direct ticket...

aah i sorry i see now what you meant.

well wizerty for round 2 we already see haswel, so records will be broken like crazy anyways.

on to luckynoobs question, if the gpu will be reference, and we will zombie the VRM anyway, why would it matter if the card is MSI. im asking because we phoned our suppliers and no one is bringing in MSI titans to the country lol

Montenegro Perica_barii says:

Brazil gnidaol says:

Perica_barii said: I think solution that I offer can help a lot in reaching WR's, MSI send us each cards to play last years and motherboards when we get ticket for WR final, and we bring that with us to final like reserve. They can do that now also, limited number of people that pass to second round can get it and bench second round, if they pass to final and kill hardware they will not have spare one at final, I think that is fair. And than can provide very good second round for sure....

I agree, that would be really fair for semi finals

Lucky_n00b said: Question:

Thanks :)

You can buy any Titan you want, just flash it with Nvidia or MSI subvendor ID.

Wizerty said: I think Perica said :

Choice for GTX Titan is, just like in the AOOC qualifier, choosing for competing with the most top-end card. No one gets a card in that qualifier, right?

Australia Pro says:

yeah lol, i think the fact MSI is paying for the event is enough, those that want to qualify either have to buy or locally try to source parts

United States DOM. says:

Massman said: Budget is already being stretched as it is. Providing 10x GTX titan (USD $10,000) is just not possible; mainly because MSI is not global provider of that GPU (just APAC region) so their own samples are very limited already.

there not paying retail so its not 10k lol

But I thought about giving MOA a try but not anymore don't have $ for a Titan imo its BS not worth the money and no guarantee your going to make it to the finals and still wouldn't be worth it if you made it with the amount of money spent to just to participate :p

Greece sofos1990 says:

One ticket to Taipei and the hotel cost less than a titan and the ln2 that you need to go to the finals! The same is for AOOC 2013.

United States Splave.ROM says:

alright enough is enough, where da wallpaper at yo?

Poland Xtreme Addict says:

Wallpaper is available from few days. Go into stage like superpi and you will have link in limitations

Brazil Rbuass says:

Good lucky for all guys...

Denmark zzolio says:

A class looks very exciting now that there are 2 ways to get to the Grand Final
go all-in. in the first round or go cheap in through the first round and all in, in the second round

I believe you can get to the second round with a midium good 3770K and a 7970
I Do not believe that it is necessary to have a S.2011 motherboard.
so most can go to the second round with the CPU and the graphics card they have lying around at home
then you just have to buy a Z77 motherboard

the second round will be costly
but since we all need to bin 4770K then we do not need to include them in the price
the big problem is that you can not buy Epower anywhere
titan is expensive but I do not think you have to bin them

B class will be exciting in the second round
but there is nothing that makes you want to fight to win the first round
A prize for the winner would solve the problem it could be a motherboard or graphics card
otherwise the first round only about getting in top50%

I think it's a great qualifier so thanks to MSI

good luck to all who participate

GENiEBEN says:

DOM. said: there not paying retail so its not 10k lol
The BOM for a Titan should be around $300, so yeah, you're right :)

South Africa Vivi says:

GENiEBEN said: The BOM for a Titan should be around $300, so yeah, you're right :)

dont say such sad things haha!

year splave is right, lets GO GO GO.

im very curious to see who i am competing against in EMEA tho, im pretty sure there will be some serial sandbaggers who we wont see till the last 5mins

Greece FireKillerGR says:

All in to class b for me; almost 99% sure :)

Colombia saint19 says:

Now that Vivi says, how will be sanbaggers avoid? Or at least....reduced?

Colombia e-Killer says:

There is no way to avoid them, just push your hardware hard than them!.

Class B here we go!.

Germany Bullshooter says:

Where can i become the official Background?

United States Gunslinger says:

the download link is pretty well hidden, look here:

It for sure needs to be more visible.

United States sin0822 says:

background looks nice. http://blog.hwbot.org/wp-content//moaWallpaper.jpg

Added the wallpaper to the information pages of the qualifiers.

Ukraine T0lsty says:

Can msi provide us with cold slow bioses fix ?? for example for MSI GeForce GTX 560 Ti 448 Cores Twin Frozr III ? other cards ? or nobody cares about it ?

Eeky NoX says:

I care about it. Very usefull request Tolsty :)

Neyasit says:

Massman said: Depending on the timeframe, we might just release those for the semi-final I think, just so it's fair to everyone.

It's a good idea :).
BTW, when the result of lucky draw will be published?

Ukraine T0lsty says:

Massman said: Just forwarded the request. Depending on the timeframe, we might just release those for the semi-final I think, just so it's fair to everyone. Will discuss with the MOA team.

For semi-final it would be ok.
maybe somebody will need bios for another card ..

Brazil gnidaol says:

Yeah, the lucky draw window already closed right?
Will the winners be announced in the end of this qualifier?

Yes, at the end of the qualifier.

Italy RULE says:

I've already submitted 2 score in class B, can i delete it and compete in class A ?

Sure, no problem!

Poland Xtreme Addict says:

Massman said: Sure, no problem!

haha new level of sandbagging :D

United States Splave.ROM says:

what happens in case of a tie