HWBOT Wishes You a Happy 2011!

• News, Editorials

HWBOT Wishes You a Happy 2011!

Dear HWBOT community,

For some reason I figured it was time for a small New Year’s editorial, although never having written one in my life. In fact, I have no idea what to write about exactly: a short overview of 2010, perhaps a list of all world-record breakers, maybe just a title and pretend it says enough? No. I want to use this editorial space to put three groups of people that mean the world to HWBOT in the spotlights.

First and foremost, I want to thank the entire HWBOT staff, including past or currently inactive, for their effort and enthusiasm to make this site more enjoyable every single day of the year. Because of their input and work, all on voluntary basis, the faulty submissions are removed and the rankings remain clean and tidy. Perhaps I don’t say this out loud enough, but it’s an honor for me to have you on the staff. Thank you, staff.

Secondly, I would also like to give an explicit thanks to our partners: A-Data, Gigabyte and MSI. Especially the latter two deserve an extra bit of spotlight as, once again, GIGABYTE’s GOOC and MSI’s MOA gave overclockers all around the world the chance to meet and greet. Having attended events like this before, I can testify that meeting overclockers you normally only talk with (or about) over the internet definitely is a great experience. Not only because you find out there are other people on this planet who also go nuts over the words ‘fps’, ‘mhz’ and ‘coldbug’, but also because it gives the e-identity a real face instead of an impersonal avatar. I truly hope more vendors will join the world of live overclocking events and allow us to enjoy overclocking together more often. Thank you, vendors.

Last, but definitely not least, I want to thank you, the overclocking community. As you all know, 2010 was quite a bumpy ride for HWBOT. Not only did we manage to survive the financial struggle, but also had to face a lot more drama than we expected at the beginning of the year. Without trying to break any reader into tears, it has to be said it is thanks to the community and its shared passion for overclocking that this site exists today. It is thanks to you that we can provide this global overclocking website with all its challenges and make ourselves smile because we notice you enjoy it. It is thanks to every single hardware enthusiast out there that we have the opportunity to try and improve this world of overclocking every single day of the week. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

So, in spirit of the holidays and the upcoming brand-new year I hope we can forget this year’s bad experiences and prepare for next year’s great adventures. Turns out overclockers are just people after all.

Best wishes for 2011,

Pieter.

Germany der8auer says:

Just want to say thank you to the whole HWBot Crew/staff/Community. Let's go on like this in 2011!

Wish you all a good year 2011 :)

Argentina Sweet says:

[QUOTE=Massman]First and foremost, I want to thank the entire HWBOT staff, including past or currently inactive, for their effort and enthusiasm to make this site more enjoyable every single day of the year. Because of their input and work, all on voluntary basis, the faulty submissions are removed and the rankings remain clean and tidy. Perhaps I don’t say this out loud enough, but it’s an honor for me to have you on the staff. Thank you, staff[/QUOTE]

I Want to thanks the entire staff hwbot for their support, dedication and patience in this difficult work.

And to you Pieter and RB, for this wonderful place, only one in the world of Overclocking.

[QUOTE= more Massman]Last, but definitely not least, I want to thank you, the overclocking community. As you all know, 2010 was quite a bumpy ride for HWBOT. Not only did we manage to survive the financial struggle, but also had to face a lot more drama than we expected at the beginning of the year. Without trying to break any reader into tears, it has to be said it is thanks to the community and its shared passion for overclocking that this site exists today. It is thanks to you that we can provide this global overclocking website with all its challenges and make ourselves smile because we notice you enjoy it[/QUOTE]

To all the peoples who form this community, without them, nothing of this makes sense, THANK YOU. :)

I wish the better for all, for the year that begins, and best benchs

From the South, Latin America - Argentina.

Sw

Belgium leeghoofd says:

!!! Best of wishes to all the mad Ocing geeks out there !!!

from the notorious fail overclocker :D

Austria Turrican says:

best wishes to all bros around the world :)

Denmark M.Beier says:

Holy crap, who nailed Massman' login on hwbot!? Nah; Thanks for a good year, and alot of hard work. This year paid of very well for me, I managed to meet the mighty massman 4 times, in 2 different continents, 4 different cities...!

Germany stummerwinter says:

Best wishes to all of you! Keep you'r system cool and fast...:D

SoF said: Annotation: multiQUOTE didn't seem to work for me :confused:

Yeah, also noticed that.

It actually just doesn't work in threads that are linked to an article or twitter message. Works just fine in 'normal' threads.

United States G H Z says:

Stay safe everyone. 2011 should be really crazy.

Belgium Teemto says:

Best wishes to all for 2011.

Greece zoro says:

iwish for good health to everyone, for healthy competitions and a bit of love to OC, give the most to f&f (friends and family) ;)

Germany stummerwinter says:

All best for 2011!

unknown Hollywood says:

Best wishes for 2011 to overclockers all around the world!

says:

To all who celebrate the New Year tonight I wish a wonderful party and a safe journey home. To the staff and members of HWBOT may your over-clocking dreams come true. Happy New Year everyone.

TaPaKaH says:

SoF said: Baaaaaam Baaaaaaaaaam!!!!
FAIL, you'd be better off with 30pcs ASUS RampageExtreme running LinX at 2.0Vcore (Fujitsu fireworks) :p

Germany SoF says:

Like this? :D :D :D
1,5 hours left - keep fireworking :D :D :D

Germany SoF says:

happy New Year Everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Australia Dinos22 says:

All the best in 2011 guys :), Great job with running HWBOT, keep it up :)

Poland DEVILEK says:

Happy to all Guys,

Guyana sear says:

happy 2011

Eeky NoX says:

Best wishes for 2K11 guys! Keep on pushing the best you can o/

Greece H4ckerman says:

Happy new year to all guys and with more ....u know.Stay tuned :)