The CPUID coding team responsible for tools such as TMonitor, HWMontor and obviously CPU-Z has released a new version of the CPU-Z application: V1.53. To validate your overclocks, you will need to use the latest version.
- New version in chinese language.
- Intel Core i7 930 & 950, Core i7 980X “Gulftown”, Xeon W3565.
- Intel Mobile Core i7/i5/i3 “Arrandale” (LV and ULV).
- Intel “Clarkdale” platform improved support.
- AMD Phenom FX-5000, Athlon II X2/X3/X4, Athlon L110.
- AMD AM3 socket detection improved.
- VIA VX800 and VX855 chipsets support.
- ATI Radeon 2100 and Radeon X1250 support.
- DirectX 11 detection fix.
- Hardware virtualization support now reported as instructions set.
- New HTML report with less information.
We strongly recommend HWBOT members to use the latest CPU-Z version in your verification screenshot.