It has been only a few weeks since AMD launched the new C3 revision of the Phenom II processor series and already we can see the major improvements over the previous silicon. Where in the past six months, we needed high-leakage engineering samples to break the AMD World Records, hitting the same frequency and performance level is now possible using retail samples. The Italian overclocking team formed by Hiwa, Zilla and Qballe tested one of the new Phenom II X4 965 BE samples under LN2 and achieved a couple of amazing results.
- AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE, week 0933
- Asus M4A79T Deluxe, bios 2002
- Gskill PerfectStorm 2200 CL8, Elpida Hyper
- Enermax Revolution 1250W
- ATI X300
- Win 7 Lite “Hiwa edition”
- Win 2k3 TW “Hiwa Edition”